Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Pull your pants up.
Are you looking at my bum?
2C526E74-566F-410A-8058-A5146C213D5F.gif

Bum looker!

If you assume that asking americans to pull up there pants is directed only at black americans then that is a racist assumption.
No no, see it’s really quite ok to acknowledge that racist stereotypes and behavior exist. It’s quite ok to outwardly look for examples. How else are we to improve? It’s nothing to hide from. It’s our history. Let’s get real about it and spread the prosperity.

vantexan

No no, see it’s really quite ok to acknowledge that racist stereotypes and behavior exist. It’s quite ok to outwardly look for examples. How else are we to improve? It’s nothing to hide from. It’s our history. Let’s get real about it and spread the prosperity.
But if a white man points it out he's.... he's.... RACIST!!!

vantexan

No.
If you say something racist, you’re racist
If you point out somebody else saying something racist, that doesn’t mean you’re being racist
View attachment 337928
But pointing out behavior that's common among young black men is ok, unless you're white. Just to be clear. Not allowed to say anything. Not allowed to think it's silly behavior. Not allowed to openly wonder why such behavior is appealing to a certain demographic. But certain white men believe it's their duty to attack other white men for expressing such opinions or asking such questions.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Joe Biden, describing Barack Obama.
Why you quoting Joe as if it’s some sort of “rebuttal” to anything I’ve said 😂
And your buddies are charming you up as if you just “won something” 😂😂
I love it DIDO

But pointing out behavior that's common among young black men is ok, unless you're white. Just to be clear. Not allowed to say anything. Not allowed to think it's silly behavior. Not allowed to openly wonder why such behavior is appealing to a certain demographic. But certain white men believe it's their duty to attack other white men for expressing such opinions or asking such questions.
No it’s not my “duty”
But it’s fun getting you old pricks goin 😎
I think your demographic is largely ignorant, and holding the rest of us back
I’m not shy about that
Don’t say racist sh**
It’s simple