Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Sharon Osbourne exits ‘The Talk’ with payout of up to $10 million​

Sharon Osbourne got a payday of up to eight figures from CBS as she exited “The Talk” last week amid allegations of racist behavior, a source told Page Six.

“Sharon is walking away with a $5 to $10 million minimum payout and was able to spin that it was her decision [to leave the show],” the source said.

A different source said that, under her departure agreement, Osbourne is not only getting big bucks, but she is free to speak out.

Piers gets nothing ... smashing down that White privileged male!
1617051288303.png

refineryworker05

This is the nonsense I am talking about, this fake stuff that republicans discuss. They are pretending as if books and authors have never in history fallen out of favor and stopped being published or carried in libraries, schools, bookstores, due to a lack of popularity or for all sorts of reasons.

republicans have to seize on these nothing stories to continually stoke their collective fear of an all powerful left that controls everything and is out to destroy them. It is pathetic.

vantexan

This is the nonsense I am talking about, this fake stuff that republicans discuss. They are pretending as if books and authors have never in history fallen out of favor and stopped being published or carried in libraries, schools, bookstores, due to a lack of popularity or for all sorts of reasons.

republicans have to seize on these nothing stories to continually stoke their collective fear of an all powerful left that controls everything and is out to destroy them. It is pathetic.
Yeah, Democrats can talk smack all day but Republicans aren't allowed. Go fornicate yourself.

rickyb

Sharon Osbourne exits ‘The Talk’ with payout of up to $10 million​

Sharon Osbourne got a payday of up to eight figures from CBS as she exited “The Talk” last week amid allegations of racist behavior, a source told Page Six.

“Sharon is walking away with a $5 to $10 million minimum payout and was able to spin that it was her decision [to leave the show],” the source said.

A different source said that, under her departure agreement, Osbourne is not only getting big bucks, but she is free to speak out.

Piers gets nothing ... smashing down that White privileged male!
View attachment 332888
black sabbath at least on their most famous album was anti war which comes off as left wing to me, i wonder what ozzy's positions are on political issues

rickyb

o yea i had a dream i got cancel cultured. i was in school and i said something semi rude to one of the girls and then everyone came up to me and were beating around teh bush what the issue was.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Lol. The Pentagon’s Diversity Chief has already been canceled. See, Boys and Girls, this is exactly why you have to be careful of what you post on Facebook, instagram, etc.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

64 percent view 'cancel culture' as threat to freedom: poll

A majority of Americans say they view "cancel culture" as a threat to their freedom, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey released exclusively to The Hill on Monday.

Sixty-four percent of respondents said that there is "a growing cancel culture" that is a threat to their freedom, while 36 percent said they did not view it as a threat to their freedom.

Additionally, the poll found that 36 percent of Americans said cancel culture is a "big problem," while 32 percent called it a "moderate problem." Another 20 percent said it was a "small problem" and 13 percent said it is "not a problem."

The findings come amid the growing societal debate over cancel culture, which is defined by Merriam-Webster as "the practice or tendency of engaging in mass canceling as a way of expressing disapproval and exerting social pressure."

El Correcto

god is dead

64 percent view 'cancel culture' as threat to freedom: poll

A majority of Americans say they view "cancel culture" as a threat to their freedom, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey released exclusively to The Hill on Monday.

Sixty-four percent of respondents said that there is "a growing cancel culture" that is a threat to their freedom, while 36 percent said they did not view it as a threat to their freedom.

Additionally, the poll found that 36 percent of Americans said cancel culture is a "big problem," while 32 percent called it a "moderate problem." Another 20 percent said it was a "small problem" and 13 percent said it is "not a problem."

The findings come amid the growing societal debate over cancel culture, which is defined by Merriam-Webster as "the practice or tendency of engaging in mass canceling as a way of expressing disapproval and exerting social pressure."
C996F237-88A4-47F8-8518-5474D8C648AA.jpeg

I don’t get why this is considered bad. The news and democrat politicians have been comparing him to hitler for the past 4 years. Seems silly to ask someone to resign over that in a democrat administration.

Poop Head

Judge me.
View attachment 333028
I don’t get why this is considered bad. The news and democrat politicians have been comparing him to hitler for the past 4 years. Seems silly to ask someone to resign over that in a democrat administration.
The US Military is supposed to be about being the lethal fighting force in the world. Theres no room for the far lefts psychotic agenda. The position they created, "Chief of Diversity and Inclusion" within USSOCOM is an absolute farse. There is no room for "diversity and inclusion" within special operations. Or any combat arms units, nor should there be. You either make the cut, or you dont.