Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Youre *ed in the head dude
Its a thing because people want to use racism as an excuse as to why they have not succeeded in life, here in America. No accountability. Always someone else's fault.
Try to keep up little buddy I know this big boy talk is
E2736761-4DFA-4FA2-B83F-30246F981D67.gif

Its a thing because people want to use racism as an excuse as to why they have not succeeded in life, here in America. No accountability. Always someone else's fault.
Dude, you ever think that, it’s not about BLAMING SOMEONE for your own lot in life, but TRYING to make it better for future generations?? You ever think that pumpkin?
Do you have the ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes for 5 seconds? Or do you just completely lack compassion?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Or do you just completely lack compassion?
Zero empathy.
Dude, you ever think that, it’s not about BLAMING SOMEONE for your own lot in life, but TRYING to make it better for future generations?? You ever think that pumpkin?
Do you have the ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes for 5 seconds?
My thoughts, positions, and views are all based on my experiences and observations in life.
"TRYING to make it better for future generations" is exactly what im doing. Providing a stable, two parent household and trying to instill good morals and American values.

If i had it my way, id be overseas killing bad guys in the name of freedom. Or dead. But hindsight is 20/20

Zero empathy.
My thoughts, positions, and views are all based on my experiences and observations in life.
"TRYING to make it better for future generations" is exactly what im doing. Providing a stable, two parent household and trying to instill good morals and American values.
That’s great, man.
You’re not going to prevent black people from doing that by not being racist yourself
You put the hate out there, with no personal consequences, then act defensive when someone calls you out about it
That’s all this is
I’m not a saint
I’m just a guy saying to not be a racist prick
That’s it man 😂 that’s all. Seriously, that’s all. You gotta get your panties out of a bunch

Poop Head

Judge me.
That’s great, man.
You’re not going to prevent black people from doing that by not being racist yourself
You put the hate out there, with no personal consequences, then act defensive when someone calls you out about it
That’s all this is
I’m not a saint
I’m just a guy saying to not be a racist prick
That’s it man 😂 that’s all. Seriously, that’s all. You gotta get your panties out of a bunch
Again, you seem confused.

vantexan

To quote rocky
“nobody owes nobody nothin”
It’s simply about changing the way you talk, for starters. Show a tiny bit of respect and effort, knowing that it will only contribute to race relations improving

like seriously, isn’t that what you want? Or no?
Doesn’t take much of anything. A teeny, tiny bit of effort
Meanwhile kids are being taught in school that their whiteness is a negative. Blacks can be critical all day but we can't criticize them because we're racists if we do but they can't be racist because they're oppressed. And you're virtue signaling that you're one of the good whites, it's ok to like you. One of the things I like about Mexico is someone can tease another about being fat, gordo, or too dark, etc and they do this all the time without the country becoming balkanized. Not behind your back but to your face. People would look to get you fired if not tarred and feathered in the States for saying a fraction of what is said here. The hilariously ironic thing is the overly sensitive in the States if they read this would scream racism just for commenting on another culture as if I had a right as a white man. The U.S. is poisoned, and we know which side of the political aisle is poisoning us(hint: not Republicans).

Meanwhile kids are being taught in school that their whiteness is a negative. Blacks can be critical all day but we can't criticize them because we're racists if we do but they can't be racist because they're oppressed. And you're virtue signaling that you're one of the good whites, it's ok to like you. One of the things I like about Mexico is someone can tease another about being fat, gordo, or too dark, etc and they do this all the time without the country becoming balkanized. Not behind your back but to your face. People would look to get you fired if not tarred and feathered in the States for saying a fraction of what is said here. The hilariously ironic thing is the overly sensitive in the States if they read this would scream racism just for commenting on another culture as if I had a right as a white man. The U.S. is poisoned, and we know which side of the political aisle is poisoning us(hint: not Republicans).
Paragraphs and correct punctuation or I won’t read
Good lord, what a pile of dribble.