Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The flag that represented the support of slavery ??? I know people try to run with this southern pride thing. You can show your pride in the south by other ways. If I see someone with that flag it just tells me what I need to know about the person.
States Rights.

You should have learned that in high school.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So. You’re telling me that Joe is pushing a program
That provides evidence of liberals teaching systemic racism?
Joe Biden has been told to support racist neoMarxist ideology like critical race theory. It's being taught throughout our educational system and governmental agencies.

This has been explained to you twice now kiddo. Ttku.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
When have you ever made a coherent point?
Time for your nap and jeritol
Coherency is way overrated!
1621385971319.png

Mutineer

to stop idiots bro
I wish it were so that all people who would do me harm walked with a limp.
So that I could more easily see where and who they are.

As it is with flags: NAZI, Confederate, antifa, BLM, etc. I absolutely want those symbols visible where people wish to display them.

to spot idiots bro

It will be fine

I wish it were so that all people who would do me harm walked with a limp.
So that I could more easily see where and who they are.

As it is with flags: NAZI, Confederate, antifa, BLM, etc. I absolutely want those symbols visible where people wish to display them.

to spot idiots bro
Just like MAGA hats.

MAKAVELI

Banned
My parents were both very racist, and anti semetic. I grew up in a mostly asain neighborhood. My mom flipped * on me as a kid when i would try to bring any asain friends over to play. Also, wed play football in a lot down the street. Always asain vs american. My mom hated it. Had black friends too. They hated that even more.
Cool story bro.😎