Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Teachers largely write their own curriculum. They have guidelines to follow, but my dad has been developing his curriculum his entire career.
it’s not a fabricated “order” of what to teach
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Teachers do not write their own curriculum, the states and districts do.

They write their own lesson plans which have to strictly align to the government mandated curriculum and they have to hit multiple rubrics in those plans.

You need to actually talk to your dad about this rather than spouting BS on a topic you know nothing about.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Teachers do not write their own curriculum, the states and districts do.

They write their own lesson plans which have to strictly align to the government mandated curriculum and they have to hit multiple rubrics in those plans.

You need to actually talk to your dad about this rather than spouting BS on a topic you know nothing about.
You are wrong. There is nobody “strictly enforcing” these “government mandated” curriculums you’re speaking of.
There is not a memo telling my dad “you better teach 1891 history or else!!!!”
He teaches the basics, the requirements, and then exactly what the friend he wants.
And yes, there are times where he has conveyed to me a disdain for what he is required to cover; and he immediately thereafter provides the children with an alternative.
And yes, he has brought racism up to me specifically; his disappointment that Malcolm x is not explored further, for example.
He’s not promoting Marxism dude. He’s not teaching Marxist influenced racism. That is literally crazy talk, like ga ga goo goo. Baby talk
Now, assessment tests? Like state tests? That’s a different story. That is straight up the government giving children an expectation of what they should know at a given point of life. No teacher has any control over those test questions.

Other than that, DIDO, I know you want to believe that marxists control our schools; I know you want that so badly because it would gratify your time spent vehemently fighting against your perceived “liberal agenda”
But you’ll just never be able to prove it. Because it’s freaking crazy talk that only an alt right wing nut job would say

Last edited:

newfie

You are wrong. There is nobody “strictly enforcing” these “government mandated” curriculums you’re speaking of.
There is not a memo telling my dad “you better teach 1891 history or else!!!!”
He teaches the basics, the requirements, and then exactly what the friend he wants.
And yes, there are times where he has conveyed to me a disdain for what he is required to cover; and he immediately thereafter provides the children with an alternative.
And yes, he has brought racism up to me specifically; his disappointment that Malcolm x is not explored further, for example.
He’s not promoting Marxism dude. He’s not teaching Marxist influenced racism. That is literally crazy talk, like ga ga goo goo. Baby talk
Now, assessment tests? Like state tests? That’s a different story. That is straight up the government giving children an expectation of what they should know at a given point of life. No teacher has any control over those test questions.

Other than that, DIDO, I know you want to believe that marxists control our schools; I know you want that so badly because it would gratify your time spent vehemently fighting against your perceived “liberal agenda”
But you’ll just never be able to prove it. Because it’s freaking crazy talk that only an alt right wing nut job would say
One dad does not a school system make. thats just crazy talk that only a left wing snowflake would try to spin here.

One dad does not a school system make. thats just crazy talk that only a left wing snowflake would try to spin here.
Dude. If there was an agenda being pushed, he would know, I would know
His teacher friends who I’ve known all my life would know
And would openly discuss it
It’s freaking looney talk, Doggy

newfie

Dude. If there was an agenda being pushed, he would know, I would know
His teacher friends who I’ve known all my life would know
And would openly discuss it
It’s freaking looney talk, Doggy
Dude there's been a million examples of that agenda being pushed. your little corner of the world is not the final answer nor the only one

Dude there's been a million examples of that agenda being pushed. your little corner of the world is not the final answer nor the only one
Show me one! One! One example. One whistleblower, something, anything other than crappy media speculation and Marjorie Taylor Green and that hot brunette lady with the glasses quacking

El Correcto

god is dead
Show me one! One! One example. One whistleblower, something, anything other than crappy media speculation and Marjorie Taylor Green and that hot brunette lady with the glasses quacking
There are multiple examples you just shut your eyes because RAAASCCCIISSMM AND BLMMMM.

Honestly just shut the :censored2: up, you’re not a very bright individual. Don’t you have some scrap yard metal to go steal or something?

You guys want an actual teachers perspective or nah?
Dads a good dude who really cares about his job and wants to make your kids successful
29A5F6A8-A1E7-41D7-84F5-F737BF3C9B6A.jpeg