Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

"Pathological narcissism is a term often applied to former President Donald Trump, but it has been less examined as a potential predictor of voting for him. Trump projects a grandiose and omnipotent self-image during press conferences and rallies, and his followers at these events often respond with both effusive admiration and an inflated sense of their own self-regard, all of which are aspects of narcissism. However, while Trump’s personal narcissism has been well documented, there is little research on the narcissism of his supporters."

vantexan

"Pathological narcissism is a term often applied to former President Donald Trump, but it has been less examined as a potential predictor of voting for him. Trump projects a grandiose and omnipotent self-image during press conferences and rallies, and his followers at these events often respond with both effusive admiration and an inflated sense of their own self-regard, all of which are aspects of narcissism. However, while Trump’s personal narcissism has been well documented, there is little research on the narcissism of his supporters."

The only way Trump will stop living rent free in your brain is your eventual passing from this life.

newfie

Show me one! One! One example. One whistleblower, something, anything other than crappy media speculation and Marjorie Taylor Green and that hot brunette lady with the glasses quacking
your heads in the sand

The only way Trump will stop living rent free in your brain is your eventual passing from this life.
It's hard to move on from a candidate trying to cheat his way into a victory he clearly lost. If he had won reelection I guess you'd be fine with Biden constantly trying to undermine donald's legitimacy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
your heads in the sand

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
More strawmen from you.
Pathetic that you're not capable of having a conversation without them.
BF57EAA7-0DF3-42E4-979A-BE27AD86454C.jpeg

“Straw man”
Don’t say dumb sh** and you won’t get called out
Repeat after me
“EVIL LIBERALS DO NOT CONTROL THE WORLD”

Are you on drugs?
Lets stay on task.
You believe that my dad has been unknowingly brainwashed into teaching Marxism in schools, right?
I would LOVE to hear you expand upon that.
And don’t be afraid to use more mainstream media sources, since you’re always so positive about the media when it’s reporting what you want it to 😁

That academia hasn't been infiltrated with Marxism and that Critical Race Theory isn't complete horse*.
As someone who was introduced to CRT yesterday, I probably shouldn’t have acted like I had any idea what it is. I didn’t.
The theory of Marxism has ALWAYS been taught in schools. You learned it, right? So did I
There’s a big difference between
Marxist ideas being taught in school
And
Marxism infiltrating schools
I’m trying to figure out how we got to the “infiltrated” part

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You believe that my dad has been unknowingly brainwashed into teaching Marxism in schools, right?
You drunkenly texted your daddy last night and he explained to you that critical race theory is marxist, something you had been arguing against.

I think he's probably embarrassed by you and your life choices. He probably blames himself a little too. He is correct to feel that way.

Carry on.