Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Disparities do not prove systemic racism.
Equity is an anti American scam.

El Correcto

god is dead
Teaching children about racism is not “pushing back”
Black people being “Criminals” has nothing to do with institutional racist elements of AmericaView attachment 338245
This picture didn’t happen because a lot of blacks are criminals
Wah wah, look at this picture from like half a century ago.
Please elaborate in detail
You could literally hand some folk a million dollars and they’ll be broke by the end of a year, look at lotto winners. Individual choices matter, individual choices lead to disparities in free societies. Even ups drivers who make exactly the same wage per hour will have disparities in their year income due to some wanting extra hours and others not.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Wah wah, look at this picture from like half a century ago.

You could literally hand some folk a million dollars and they’ll be broke by the end of a year, look at lotto winners. Individual choices matter, individual choices lead to disparities in free societies. Even ups drivers who make exactly the same wage per hour will have disparities in their year income due to some wanting extra hours and others not.
You can encourage being a responsible human being
While at the same time acknowledging that one’s culture has faced an uphill battle
7FBA1BA1-B171-42F6-B82E-1458F3AA53A7.gif

I responded to someone else's post that mentioned the "individual" multiple times.

I pointed out the fact that individualism is incompatible with critical race theory and other marxist ideologies.

Then you cried.
Carry on.
Anything else you’d like to add? You know, help your one sentence views out with some evidence? Why you believe it? Anything, I’m begging ya

El Correcto

god is dead
You can encourage being a responsible human being
While at the same time acknowledging that one’s culture has faced an uphill battle
View attachment 338250
That’s not what critical race theory does, they aren’t exactly hiding the ball on any of this non sense. You really need to read that book we talked about, it was written for people like you, mislead individuals with good intentions.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Nutsua is under the impression that ‘whites’ are a homogenous blob that support and defend their racial superiority at the expense of the rest of the world. And that they must be stripped of this identity in order for the rest of the world to take their rightful place at the table that was stolen from them.

She has personal guilt oozing from her every pore.

Nutsua is under the impression that ‘whites’ are a homogenous blob that support and defend their racial superiority at the expense of the rest of the world. And that they must be stripped of this identity in order for the rest of the world to take their rightful place at the table that was stolen from them.

She has personal guilt oozing from her every pore.
Go away. Your contributions are worthless. Over analyzing my every post over and over and over again
Go away dude. Find something better to do
I’m not that cool

El Correcto

god is dead
How so? Why? You tell me why you believe that.
“With origins in sociology and literary criticism, it argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.”

It’s critical theory (Marxism class warfare non sense) being applied to race issues in America.

“With origins in sociology and literary criticism, it argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.”
What? Do you know what this is saying?
It’s saying that we are brainwashed and influenced
Isn’t that what you believe to be true? 😂

Tyrone Slothrop