caravan

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
if you actually did that, that would be a good start at least.
but i know thats asking alot from you
I took myself down to the Tally Ho Tavern to buy me a bottle of beer. I sat me down by a tender young maiden whose eyes were as dark as her hair......

vantexan

dude, you had a native american genocide for the land...which i know you dont believe.
Genocide indicates whites were out slaughtering natives who were helpless to stop it. Instead it was fighting tooth and nail every step across the country. And whites probably wouldn't have been able to settle in large numbers if the disease they brought hadn't killed most of the indigenous which was an unforseen consequence of the conquest. You want to believe those who want to put whites in the worst light possible rather than just accept what historians have chronicled that actually happened.

BrownArmy

James Woods, LOL

73443.jpg

BrownArmy

american-actor-james-woods-on-the-set-of-videodrome-written-and-by-picture-id607438170

Here's James, trying to figure out where his balls went.

(he lost them somewhere around the late 1980's, and he's been a Republican ever since)

floridays

So you constantly post nonsense about how Democrats want open borders and want to let in a bunch of criminals.......

Then you post a video that disproves that.

Mkay then.
Lulz.
No, the video proves the democrats have no fundamental principles.
They wet their fingers and stuck them in the air to find out which way the wind is blowing to get the most votes.
After losing elected seats they find their best chance at votes is to allow illegals, hence the change in platform.
No fundamental principles.

vantexan

You can't be that delusional.
They want immigration reform.
We all should, it's not working.

Only a complete imbecile would believe that illegals voting nonsense.
They want reform as in open borders. And I didn't bring up illegals voting. Only an imbecile would make up something not said. They want illegals to become citizens and vote, assuming most will vote Democrat to insure public assistance.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Random but, I don't think the invaders will make it to the border. My money is on about as far as Mexico City.
Trumpster has given Mexico some real incentives to stop them.

Last edited: