caravan

It will be fine

You all are aware of the 1,000/week border jumpers we currently have ? In El Paso there is now a housing shortage due to the influx. The US Government should be thinking of re-opening all those WWII internment camps. They held around 110,000. If the camps were good enough for our citizens they should also be great for this invasion.
I don’t think internment camps were good enough for our citizens.

rickyb

americans dont believe in legal immigration:

Paola Mendoza‏Verified account @paolamendoza 2h2 hours ago

Paola Mendoza Retweeted The Associated Press

I want to make this very clear the caravan is a caravan of refugees. They are abiding international law by coming to the USA, going to a port of entry and asking for alyssum. This is their right.

Paola Mendoza added,

The Associated PressVerified account @AP
BREAKING: AP source: Defense Secretary Mattis expected to sign order to send at least 800 troops to US-Mexico border.
Show this thread
5 replies 108 retweets 220 likes

americans dont believe in legal immigration:

Paola Mendoza‏Verified account @paolamendoza 2h2 hours ago

Paola Mendoza Retweeted The Associated Press

I want to make this very clear the caravan is a caravan of refugees. They are abiding international law by coming to the USA, going to a port of entry and asking for alyssum. This is their right.

Paola Mendoza added,

The Associated PressVerified account @AP
BREAKING: AP source: Defense Secretary Mattis expected to sign order to send at least 800 troops to US-Mexico border.
Show this thread
5 replies 108 retweets 220 likes
Fair enough... when they get denied, will they just turn around?

bacha29

I'm inclined to believe that a majority of moderate Democrats would support a measured deployment of US military assets along the southern border to stop organized breaches of US borders if it were that simple. It as I understand is undertaking that originated in Hondurus and nation of extreme poverty brought on by little in the way of a central government and made much worse by a population that has grown 50% in just the past decade. Population control? Oh no, we can't have that.! The Cathoilc church says it's sin! So this is what you've got.

The tricky part about this diplomatically is that if you recall back in the 70's and 80's the Russians and the Cubans tried to transform Central and South America into a Marxist satellite states. Now I doubt that they will try it again unless invited but what about the Chinese? They have made significant inroads in Africa and would welcome the opportunity to do the same south of the border.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They're pretty, but why walk that far for a flower?
00055-pk-p1.jpg

newfie

I'm inclined to believe that a majority of moderate Democrats would support a measured deployment of US military assets along the southern border to stop organized breaches of US borders if it were that simple. It as I understand is undertaking that originated in Hondurus and nation of extreme poverty brought on by little in the way of a central government and made much worse by a population that has grown 50% in just the past decade. Population control? Oh no, we can't have that.! The Cathoilc church says it's sin! So this is what you've got.

The tricky part about this diplomatically is that if you recall back in the 70's and 80's the Russians and the Cubans tried to transform Central and South America into a Marxist satellite states. Now I doubt that they will try it again unless invited but what about the Chinese? They have made significant inroads in Africa and would welcome the opportunity to do the same south of the border.

monroe doctrine