caravan

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
44916318_2426078160750882_8791196059410890752_n.jpg
Trojan Horse Piñata!
Don't bring it into the USA!!!!

cachmeifucan

That's all we need is thousands of unskilled uneducated criminal aliens who are in desperate need of health care and who probably haven't been vaccinated. Come to our country to build more schools to teach them English and slow American education because the kids can't keep up and add more kids per classroom and live with 3 families in 1 house and 6 kids going to school but paying single family property tax that creates more underfunded school. I have compassion and would rather help American kids first. Oh don't forget they pay in state tuition for college taking seats from American but I have to pay out of state tuition to send my American born son to out of state colleges

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I guess it's no longer the threat of middle eastern terrorist being in the caravan that pose the greatest threat to America, but now plague and leper carriers.....by the time they finally get here in two months at this rate they will be witches and warlocks that we have to fear in the caravan

rod

Retired 23 years
I guess it's no longer the threat of middle eastern terrorist being in the caravan that pose the greatest threat to America, but now plague and leper carriers.....by the time they finally get here in two months at this rate they will be witches and warlocks that we have to fear in the caravan

Good--that will be full on winter here. They would never come this far -- not unless they like 20 below.

cachmeifucan

Minnesota is like Somalia now thanks to Obama all the refugees he imported. Many cases of polio and many other diseases because third world people don't believe in vaccines

cachmeifucan

My son was in the hospital for 4 days because they thought he had that crazy polio like illness because he is exposed to third world people even in DuPage county the caravan only helps the red wave and Americans wake up