caravan

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They were, by the Atlantic ocean, when they arrived there was no national, regional, state or municipal government to assess legal
immigration. Are you guys seriously this foolish, do you really want to continue playing this card?
It's no play. They really are that dumb. Give them the credit they deserve, FlorMan.

floridays

It's no play. They really are that dumb. Give them the credit they deserve, FlorMan.
No one is that stoopid, it is political philosophy. They hate the country as founded. They will do what is allowed or condoned, or struck down by a liberal progressive judge to reach their goal. I'm not smart but I'm smarter than them. I understand this push for democracy.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They were, by the Atlantic ocean, when they arrived there was no national, regional, state or municipal government to assess legal
immigration. Are you guys seriously this foolish, do you really want to continue playing this card?
Yuup. Land was already occupied. Decimated the native population and took their land.
Our government forced the remaining onto reservations and then when those lands became valuable they moved them again.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
44849644_1928305287478991_1480389606758154240_n.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Where do the people in the Caravan go to the bathroom?
Where do they bathe?
Where do they comb their hair?
How come the men are clean shaven?