caravan

newfie

I guess it's no longer the threat of middle eastern terrorist being in the caravan that pose the greatest threat to America, but now plague and leper carriers.....by the time they finally get here in two months at this rate they will be witches and warlocks that we have to fear in the caravan

I'm fine with you catching their diseases

Sportello

I’m willing to give anyone who will walk 2000+ miles to find a better life a job. They would be great workers. I could use some labor help at my age.

cachmeifucan

You mean you would jump at the chance to exploit their situation in order to fill your pockets because I'm sure you would not pay a fair living wage because if you would pay a fair wage for the job I'm sure you could find a American

Sportello

You mean you would jump at the chance to exploit their situation in order to fill your pockets because I'm sure you would not pay a fair living wage because if you would pay a fair wage for the job I'm sure you could find a American
Kids want $15/hr to rake leaves here, if you can find them. They aren’t fast and don’t take instructions well. I’m sure you can empathize.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club has asked permission to hire 78 foreign workers to serve as cooks, waiters and housekeepers during this winter’s social season in Palm Beach, Fla., according to Labor Department data.

Why doesn't Trump want to pay a fair wage?

cachmeifucan

The market sets the price. So your all for cheap labor. So basically you want more immigrants to serve you at a cheap price. You want them to cut your grass and clean your house really cheap. It's called exploitation. And drive construction wages down and take bus boy jobs from high school kids. I don't agree but he is well within the law they would be legal immigrants. And that is the difference. I'm all for legal immigration.

cachmeifucan

I’m willing to give anyone who will walk 2000+ miles to find a better life a job. They would be great workers. I could use some labor help at my age.
Who are you kidding you are not giving anyone anything if you want them why don't you sponsor some illegal aliens and house them so my tax dollars don't have to I'm sure if you make enough you could afford to sponsor some

cachmeifucan

Kids want $15/hr to rake leaves here, if you can find them. They aren’t fast and don’t take instructions well. I’m sure you can empathize.
Or take up seats in our schools and colleges and compete with kids for fasfa funding for college. Or bankrupt hospitals with births with no insurance and emergency room visit because they don't have health insurance so they wait until it's a emergency. Then the hospital writes it all off and taxpayers on the hook

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Or take up seats in our schools and colleges and compete with kids for fasfa funding for college. Or bankrupt hospitals with births with no insurance and emergency room visit because they don't have health insurance so they wait until it's a emergency. Then the hospital writes it all off and taxpayers on the hook
There are 40 million plus uninsured US citizens without health insurance. You think some of them might use the ER and not pay their bill?