caravan

trickpony1

I'd rather help a US Citizen in need than some third world person whose intent seems to be to freeload off the American people.

Why don't these "migrants" load up a ship and head to Australia?

Oh wait....

Australia has strict requirements to enter their country.

Apparently "asylum" isn't a good enough reason...

newfie

They have these new fangled things called "vaccinations" . I don't plan on swapping bodily fluids with any of them (happily married ) I think I'll be OK too

I dont know bra , you're mocking us for being germaphobes. I think you should show us how not to be afraid of those diseases they are carrying.

BrownArmy

...Or bankrupt hospitals with births with no insurance and emergency room visit because they don't have health insurance so they wait until it's a emergency. Then the hospital writes it all off and taxpayers on the hook

Are we talking about immigrants, or white-folk with no insurance?

From where I sit, uninsured white folk are a disproportionately larger burden on the 'health-care-industrial-complex' than any immigrant.

Maybe you're focused on the wrong boogieman?

BrownArmy

I dont know bra , you're mocking us for being germaphobes. I think you should show us how not to be afraid of those diseases they are carrying.

Fake news...

By 'they', I assume you're talking about the dehydrated and hungry mongrel hordes that are about to take over our entire country...

We...just...can't...stop them!!! (even though they're 1000 miles away).

We need backup!

Let's add 5,000 ARMY PERSONNEL to the 16,500 Border Patrol agents, ETC.

How many troops do we have in Afghanistan?

LOL

This is a cynical political ploy by our Tangerine Prez who can't win with ideas, so he tries to win with FEAR.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You're smarter than that Turd, how about your grandkids, and their's after you are gone? Only a question.
I am more worried about my grandkids being killed by some nut bag home grown hate mongers because they aren't "pure" enough for them , than I am about some immigrants kids spreading diseases to them or taking their jobs

vantexan

I am more worried about my grandkids being killed by some nut bag home grown hate mongers because they aren't "pure" enough for them , than I am about some immigrants kids spreading diseases to them or taking their jobs
If your grandkids were black, living in a poor neighborhood with illegal immigrants, they'd be much more likely victims of disease, immigrant gangs, than white supremacists. And would have to compete with said immigrants for jobs. So apparently if it isn't in your neighborhood then no big deal. Apparently there are roaming gangs of Nazis where you live.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If your grandkids were black, living in a poor neighborhood with illegal immigrants, they'd be much more likely victims of disease, immigrant gangs, than white supremacists. And would have to compete with said immigrants for jobs. So apparently if it isn't in your neighborhood then no big deal. Apparently there are roaming gangs of Nazis where you live.

There's plenty of hate groups, not just nazis. Although I am sure there are those too. My wife is black and I am white. Thus why they would consider my kids or grandkids impure. How many documented cases have there been of immigrants passes on small pox , polio, or other dreaded diseases? (Documented , not some BS conjecture or conspiracy theory), and how many hate group attacks have there been?