caravan

watdaflock?

the ninth circuit court judges who clearly legislate from the bench and are constantly over ruled by the supreme court.
Were you listening to Hannity again?

The 6th Circuit is reversed more, and it's right in the middle of Trump country. Imagine that!

The 9th Circuit’s reversal rate is higher than average, but it’s not the absolute highest among the circuit courts. That distinction goes to the 6th Circuit, which serves Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Tennessee, with an 87 percent average between 2010-15. The 9th Circuit is in third place.

1. 6th Circuit - 87 percent;

2. 11th Circuit - 85 percent;

3. 9th Circuit - 79 percent;

4. 3rd Circuit - 78 percent;

5. 2nd Circuit and Federal Circuit - 68 percent;

6. 8th Circuit - 67 percent;

7. 5th Circuit - 66 percent;

8. 7th Circuit - 48 percent;

9. DC Circuit - 45 percent;

10. 1st Circuit and 4th Circuit - 43 percent;

11. 10th Circuit - 42 percent.

Hope this helps.

vantexan

The 6th Circuit is reversed more, and it's right in the middle of Trump country. Imagine that!

The 9th Circuit’s reversal rate is higher than average, but it’s not the absolute highest among the circuit courts. That distinction goes to the 6th Circuit, which serves Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Tennessee, with an 87 percent average between 2010-15. The 9th Circuit is in third place.

Hope this helps.
Liars, damn liars, and statisticians. What you don't say is how many cases. If the 9th circuit had 1000 cases, and the 6th had 100 that appeared before the court then the 9th had a lot more cases taken to the SC. I don't know what the actual number is, but I bet the 9th is leading the pack. And they're the ones liberals always go judge shopping in to win their case.

newfie

Hope this helps.

what the 9th is only wrong 79 percent of the time? Well gosh that sure makes me feel better

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tell Obama....he did it for 8 years !!
So you think two wrongs make a right....
I guess we just disagree on that.

I don't think judges are beholden to the people that appointed them. To suggest that they are.... well, you're basically saying there is no justice in our country. It's a very dark and pessimistic viewpoint that you have.
Sad really.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So you think two wrongs make a right....
I guess we just disagree on that.

I don't think judges are beholden to the people that appointed them. To suggest that they are.... well, you're basically saying there is no justice in our countrp. It's a very dark and pessimistic viewpoint that you have.
Sad really.
A high school level of a False Dichotomy combined with a Red Herring logic fallacy.
Silly boy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So you agree with more luck that two wrongs make a right. Pathetic.
Your arguments are what are pathetic.

You don’t have the skills or logic to argue a point so you set up false dichotomies and/or suggest that your opponents believe something they do not believe in.
Your debating skills will not even get you on a junior high debate team.