caravan

newfie

haha

"In blow to Trump’s immigration agenda, federal judge blocks asylum ban for migrants who enter illegally from Mexico"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...nter-illegally-mexico/?utm_term=.bc958b068865

Tijuana officials said late Monday they had arrested 34 caravan members for drug possession, public intoxication, disturbing the peace and resisting police, and they would be deported to their home countries.

I've been to parties which ended with more arrests than this...
9th circuit Obama liberal. No victory dance there. Trump should have him impeached.

BrownArmy

You were talking about the fact that the caravan had been missing in action since the mid-terms..ttku.

That's okay, Trump has put a spell on you that I can't even unravel. Cheers.

No, just the constant coverage of it by FOX.

The week before the election FOX mentioned the caravan almost 800 times...the week after, only around 100.

Was the caravan 1/8 as dangerous as soon as the election was over?

It was electioneering.

El Correcto

god is dead
Stage 3 TDS! SMH
Need to start a go fund me at this point. It’s getting pathetic.
upload_2018-11-20_21-14-42.jpeg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
No, just the constant coverage of it by FOX.

The week before the election FOX mentioned the caravan almost 800 times...the week after, only around 100.

Was the caravan 1/8 as dangerous as soon as the election was over?

It was electioneering.

Wow, you watch FOX more than my grandpa... How's that working out for you?
:sick:

El Correcto

god is dead
Thanks for your honesty.

Also, you're completely wrong.
Civil rights movement is devolving into what it seeked to undo in America, injustice.

You see demographics, color and diviersity

I see people getting turned down educational opportunities based on the color of their skin.

I’m sure Thurgood Marshall is rolling in his grave at this bastardization of justice and equality.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nice bow out.
Thanks for playing.

Coverage of the caravan has dropped because the election is over. Fear mongering is the Republican platform.
Or maybe and just maybe, coverage dropped because it’s on going issue that begins to get less coverage as time passes. Like everything else in the “news” cycle. New stuff keeps happening needs reporting, less time reporting the invasion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Or maybe and just maybe, coverage dropped because it’s on going issue that begins to get less coverage as time passes. Like everything else in the “news” cycle. New stuff keeps happening needs reporting, less time reporting the invasion.
The news was reporting on the election. The caravan was the main issue Republicans ran on. Election is over, coverage dropped. It's not complicated.

It's the reason Trump removed troops from the border too. Election is over, so he can ease up on the ridiculous fear mongering.

El Correcto

god is dead
The news was reporting on the election. The caravan was the main issue Republicans ran on. Election is over, coverage dropped. It's not complicated.

It's the reason Trump removed troops from the border too. Election is over, so he can ease up outside ridiculous fear mongering.
Did he remove the troops. I honestly haven’t followed the caravan news at all. Makes no difference to me. Anchor babies and chain migration should be the issues here.

Honest question do you defend democrats just so you can buy when the stock market dips from their stupidity?