caravan

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Did he remove the troops. I honestly haven’t followed the caravan news at all. Makes no difference to me. Anchor babies and chain migration should be the issues here.

Honest question do you defend democrats just so you can buy when the stock market dips from their stupidity?
Speaking of the market, haven't heard president all credit, no blame bragging about that in a while.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Are you under the delusion that will accomplish anything?
When the army leaves , it usually takes its cannon with them.
Yeah..thats it..delusional.. leave the barb wire ..that will stop those heifers headin' north. smh
Who said anything about CNN?
You said a lot about coverage and media and repubs.
Looks like your reasoning is that when CNN reported the caravan they were supporting Repubs.

bacha29

Manual labor mostly. Landscaping, harvesting produce, roofing, janitorial work. Stuff like that.
Indeed. And on occasion will be paid the federal minimum wage but most of the time half that or less And don't forget Texas which for the most part is comprised of two basic classes of people. Texas oilmen and their gardeners.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Did he remove the troops. I honestly haven’t followed the caravan news at all. Makes no difference to me. Anchor babies and chain migration should be the issues here.

Honest question do you defend democrats just so you can buy when the stock market dips from their stupidity?
Actually moved them to a different location on the border.
It was the Fake News saying they were removed from border.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Indeed. And on occasion will be paid the federal minimum wage but most of the time half that or less And don't forget Texas which for the most part is comprised of two basic classes of people. Texas oilmen and their gardeners.
We're all oilmen, or cowboys, riding horses, living next door to the Ewings here in the great state of Texas.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
haha

"In blow to Trump’s immigration agenda, federal judge blocks asylum ban for migrants who enter illegally from Mexico"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...nter-illegally-mexico/?utm_term=.bc958b068865

Tijuana officials said late Monday they had arrested 34 caravan members for drug possession, public intoxication, disturbing the peace and resisting police, and they would be deported to their home countries.

I've been to parties which ended with more arrests than this...
How did these poverty stricken destitute asylum seekers get booze and drugs?

newfie

What part of Texas do you live in?

vantexan

What a load of BS. Texas is as advanced as any state in the country. Can't imagine all of those Californians and New Yorkers moving there to be gardeners. Texas is going from a deeply red state to a purple state, and will probably eventually be blue. I bet you won't cast disparaging remarks on it then.