Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1717773191776.png

BrownFlush

I challenge you to do it. You continue to be spineless.

You're like a whipped dog running away and looking over your shoulder yelping every 10 feet.
Again, I challenge you to ask me any question, so your question will be public and my answer will be public. One at a time.
That way, what I believe the Bible teaches will be revealed, and what you reject will be seen also.
These links you post are simply more lies. I invite you to post any question from them or any other.
But again, my money is on you won't. You continue to be spineless.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're like a whipped dog running away and looking over your shoulder yelping every 10 feet.
Again, I challenge you to ask me any question, so your question will be public and my answer will be public. One at a time.
That way, what I believe the Bible teaches will be revealed, and what you reject will be seen also.
These links you post are simply more lies. I invite you to post any question from them or any other.
But again, my money is on you won't. You continue to be spineless.
🥱

vantexan

Apart from the Bible (your opinion based upon your interpretation using your version) do you have a personal relationship with the living Christ?
I can't imagine Jesus telling you to believe some of the things you do. So I question if it's Jesus you're listening to.

BrownFlush

Apart from the Bible (your opinion based upon your interpretation using your version) do you have a personal relationship with the living Christ?
It would be impossible to have a relationship with Jesus, much less a personal one, without what is revealed in the Bible about Him and what He requires in said relationship.
Any relationship requires agreement between at least two people. If there is no agreement between both parties on what constitutes the relationship, there can be no "real" relationship.
Only the scripture reveals what those terms are, what defines the relationship, and how one can have a relationship with Jesus
You might want to check your personal relationship. It may be defined by "your terms and feelings" and not the Lord's.
Just sayin'.

vantexan

What pray tell am I pushing that Jesus wouldn't approve of? Because you've come on here and told us that women should be in church leadership roles, that it's ok to be gay, abortions are ok, that the U.S. isn't a great country, that the Bible is just a book written by men that you have the right to reject, who are we to say what's obscene concerning books in school libraries that depict sex acts and children have access to. The Bible you question has a perfect description of you. A wolf in sheep's clothing. You have your own agenda.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It would be impossible to have a relationship with Jesus, much less a personal one, without what is revealed in the Bible about Him and what He requires in said relationship.
Any relationship requires agreement between at least two people. If there is no agreement between both parties on what constitutes the relationship, there can be no "real" relationship.
Only the scripture reveals what those terms are, what defines the relationship, and how one can have a relationship with Jesus
You might want to check your personal relationship. It may be defined by "your terms and feelings" and not the Lord's.
Just sayin'.
I get it, so no apart from the Bible you do not have a personal relationship with the living Christ.

I am sorry to hear that.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What pray tell am I pushing that Jesus wouldn't approve of? Because you've come on here and told us that women should be in church leadership roles, that it's ok to be gay, abortions are ok, that the U.S. isn't a great country, that the Bible is just a book written by men that you have the right to reject, who are we to say what's obscene concerning books in school libraries that depict sex acts and children have access to. The Bible you question has a perfect description of you. A wolf in sheep's clothing. You have your own agenda.
Apart from the Bible do you have a personal relationship with the living Christ?

BrownFlush

I get it, so no apart from the Bible you do not have a personal relationship with the living Christ.

I am sorry to hear that.
You missed it. You don't get it.
I have a personal relationship with Jesus, because of the Bible.
I'm sorry you reject that and think there is another way. (which is impossible)

Integrity

Binge Poster
You missed it. You don't get it.
I have a personal relationship with Jesus, because of the Bible.
I'm sorry you reject that and think there is another way. (which is impossible)
Got it. Apart from the Bible you have no personal relationship with the living Christ. Hard to miss your point of view. Again sorry to hear that.

tourists24

The context of a real personal relationship like any other personal relationship.
I'm still not understanding what it is you mean by that? Christ is not here as a person anymore to make that type of personal relationship. Not sure if I even disagree or not with you; just confused as to what you mean by "personal relationship"

BrownFlush

Got it. Apart from the Bible you have no personal relationship with the living Christ. Hard to miss your point of view. Again sorry to hear that.
You really are blind or refuse to acknowledge the obvious.
I have a personal relationship with Jesus.

Get it..I am stating that you cannot have a relationship with Jesus without the knowledge that is written in the Bible. You act like the relationship is not "personal" if you know what the Bible says are Jesus' terms of that relationship.

You dream up what you like and "feel" and claim you have a relationship, separate from the knowledge of the Lord's terms of what he requires in a relationship.. I'm saying that is impossible.
How would your relationship with your wife be if it was only defined by what you wanted and never considered what she wanted?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm still not understanding what it is you mean by that? Christ is not here as a person anymore to make that type of personal relationship. Not sure if I even disagree or not with you; just confused as to what you mean by "personal relationship"
Do you believe in a spiritual realm?