Christianity

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you had been paying attention I've stated on here that I was raised in the CofC but no longer accept some of their teachings. For example I told you there are 2.4 billion Christians worldwide. Members of the CofC would tell you(most would), that only members of the CofC are true Christians. That the rest are members of their particular denominations. I agree with their emphasis on being accurate in following God's will. I just think they've gotten some of it wrong. But not nearly as much as you have. Sorry, but I believe you've developed a messianic complex. .
Reread please. You stray too much.
🥱

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you lie are you not then a liar? You demand answers from me but refuse to back up your own statements. What do you call yourself again?
I am not sure about this, that is why asked you. You brought it up

Are you saying ? This is a question,

Are you saying that in your opinion, if a person, any person, lies once in their life, it would be fair to characterize and label them a liar?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think he's going with this passage in John 10:25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

The problem for him is whatever voice he is listening to is leading him astray. "This voice" won't go against scripture but confirm it.
"The voice" is your conscience confirming what you know and have learned from scripture.
Learn well.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
But you aren't able to convey why it's ok after God told you it's ok? I can see why you reject the Bible as our guide given to us by God.
Your bible was written by humans. Just like Harry Potter.
1718149372228.png

Integrity

Binge Poster