Christianity

Integrity

Binge Poster
Zero ability to discuss anything.
I know, your closed minded view point and elevation of your interpretation as being the one true interpretation and all other interpretations as being the work of false teachers certainly does limit your ability to discuss anything.

I would give you a slightly higher rating than zero though.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I know, your closed minded view point and elevation of your interpretation as being the one true interpretation and all other interpretations as being the work of false teachers certainly does limit your ability to discuss anything.

I would give you a slightly higher rating than zero though.

I care.

That I don’t care, that is.
What I believe threatens you.
Hopefully, there will be and are others that view the thread "Christianity" that will be interested in open and honest discussion about various Bible topics. I believe the scripture to have the words of Life.
I want to know if my beliefs are in line with scripture. If they're not, I want to change. His will, not mine.
..." and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding." - Philippians 1:9

Integrity

Binge Poster
What I believe threatens you.
Hopefully, there will be and are others that view the thread "Christianity" that will be interested in open and honest discussion about various Bible topics. I believe the scripture to have the words of Life.
I want to know if my beliefs are in line with scripture. If they're not, I want to change. His will, not mine.
..." and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding." - Philippians 1:9
Sure you do.

So you say it, so it shall be .

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Bible is a book given by God for the express purpose of directing man from earth to heaven. Its message is so important that without faithful obedience to it, you will be lost eternally in the lake of fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. It's a Book that must be understood above all others. So much depends on you understanding what it has to say.

But, when you look around, the world’s unconcern and apathy toward God’s holy Word is scary. People are pathetically ignorant of God’s Word.

Last edited:

FromOffTheStreets

The millennialists have a great weakness in their theory. It's a line of reasoning in their doctrine. The theory is that the Jews' rejection of Christ caused the timetable God had decreed to be altered. He set aside His plans to establish that kingdom and substituted the church in its place. But John 6:15 shuts that down.. "Jesus therefore perceiving that they were about to come and take him by force, to make him king, withdrew again into the mountain himself alone."
The people were ready then to take Jesus by force into Jerusalem and there, at the Passover feast, make Him their king. But Jesus rejected them. The millennialists have it turned around. But if their idea is even remotely true, why did Jesus reject this opportunity? Another text tells us that Jesus had been speaking about the "kingdom of God" (Luke 9:11). The evident reason He rejected the pressure of these Jews is because He did not intend to reign over some literal, earthly kingdom in Jerusalem. (Read John 18:36).

The Bible teaches Jesus will never set foot on the earth again.
Jesus was "the lamb slain before the foundation of the world." That was always the plan.
The jews thought the messiah would be an earthly ruler because of many O.T. prophecies, not a sacrifice. They rejected the sacrifice & were cut off.
Do you suspect the millennial reign in revelation 20 & some portions of Isaiah are only "spiritual"?