Christianity

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4662.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The millennialists have a great weakness in their theory. It's a line of reasoning in their doctrine. The theory is that the Jews' rejection of Christ caused the timetable God had decreed to be altered. He set aside His plans to establish that kingdom and substituted the church in its place. But John 6:15 shuts that down.. "Jesus therefore perceiving that they were about to come and take him by force, to make him king, withdrew again into the mountain himself alone."
The people were ready then to take Jesus by force into Jerusalem and there, at the Passover feast, make Him their king. But Jesus rejected them. The millennialists have it turned around. But if their idea is even remotely true, why did Jesus reject this opportunity? Another text tells us that Jesus had been speaking about the "kingdom of God" (Luke 9:11). The evident reason He rejected the pressure of these Jews is because He did not intend to reign over some literal, earthly kingdom in Jerusalem. (Read John 18:36).

The Bible teaches Jesus will never set foot on the earth again.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The millennialists have a great weakness in their theory. It's a line of reasoning in their doctrine. The theory is that the Jews' rejection of Christ caused the timetable God had decreed to be altered. He set aside His plans to establish that kingdom and substituted the church in its place. But John 6:15 shuts that down.. "Jesus therefore perceiving that they were about to come and take him by force, to make him king, withdrew again into the mountain himself alone."
The people were ready then to take Jesus by force into Jerusalem and there, at the Passover feast, make Him their king. But Jesus rejected them. The millennialists have it turned around. But if their idea is even remotely true, why did Jesus reject this opportunity? Another text tells us that Jesus had been speaking about the "kingdom of God" (Luke 9:11). The evident reason He rejected the pressure of these Jews is because He did not intend to reign over some literal, earthly kingdom in Jerusalem. (Read John 18:36).

The Bible teaches Jesus will never set foot on the earth again.
So sayith @BrownFlush and his COC doctrine, so it shall be.

BrownFlush

So sayith @BrownFlush and his COC doctrine, so it shall be.
Ever think of having a Biblical discussion about a biblical question? Ever think you might learn something?
Being Mr. whatever you believe is fine with God and make up what you want because love and feelings is what it's all about?
Yet, you don't give me the same pass as you do everyone else. You attack my beliefs.
I enjoy discussing what the Bible actually teaches and addressing differences with scripture and reason.
I'm sorry you can't.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ever think of having a Biblical discussion about a biblical question?
I do. Not with you though, no offense but I view your point of view to narrow.
Ever think you might learn something?
After these years with you, no I don’t not from you.
Being Mr. whatever you believe is fine with God and make up what you want because love and feelings is what it's all about?
I make up nothing.
Yet, you don't give me the same pass as you do everyone else. You attack my beliefs.
You get the same pass as everyone, complete tolerance. I only state my understanding of your beliefs as you have described and present here on the BC. I don’t attack or devalue your beliefs I simply believe differently from you.
I enjoy discussing what the Bible actually teaches and addressing differences with scripture and reason.
According to you and the COC doctrine, everyone else is wrong and false teachers. Got it.
I'm sorry you can't.
Not your narrow way. Sorry.
Ever think of having a Biblical discussion about a biblical question? Ever think you might learn something?
I'm sorry you can't.

BrownFlush

I do. Not with you though, no offense but I view your point of view to narrow.

After these years with you, no I don’t not from you.

I make up nothing.

You get the same pass as everyone, complete tolerance. I only state my understanding of your beliefs as you have described and present here on the BC. I don’t attack or devalue your beliefs I simply believe differently from you.

According to you and the COC doctrine, everyone else is wrong and false teachers. Got it.

Not your narrow way. Sorry.
You lost me at I do...

BrownFlush

How many times would you say the Bible says that Christians are to put on immortality? Paul wrote, "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality" (1 Cor. 15:53). The millennial speculators have a problem here with just how many times this takes place.
Hal Lindsay said this is a mystery but takes place at the imaginary "Rapture". His theory is that the saints will be in the "Rapture" with Christ in immortal bodies that are spiritual bodies, glorious bodies, not affected by the pain and discomforts of a physical body.
Millennialists can hardly write two paragraphs or speak five minutes without getting themselves into all sorts of difficulties with their speculations. Lindsay also wrote about the return of Christ "with" His saints to set up this also imaginary millennial kingdom.
He said, "Third, Christ establishes the millennial kingdom and the surviving believers go into it as mortals and repopulate the earth" They were immortal as believers in the "Rapture" and now after the establishment of this alleged "millennium" they go in as mortals. What happens when the millennium ends? Your guess is just as good as Lindsay's or anyone elses.
The fact is that there is no such thing as either "Rapture," "Armageddon," or "the Millennium." It is a grand hoax.

Integrity

Binge Poster
How many times would you say the Bible says that Christians are to put on immortality? Paul wrote, "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality" (1 Cor. 15:53). The millennial speculators have a problem here with just how many times this takes place.
Hal Lindsay said this is a mystery but takes place at the imaginary "Rapture". His theory is that the saints will be in the "Rapture" with Christ in immortal bodies that are spiritual bodies, glorious bodies, not affected by the pain and discomforts of a physical body.
Millennialists can hardly write two paragraphs or speak five minutes without getting themselves into all sorts of difficulties with their speculations. Lindsay also wrote about the return of Christ "with" His saints to set up this also imaginary millennial kingdom.
He said, "Third, Christ establishes the millennial kingdom and the surviving believers go into it as mortals and repopulate the earth" They were immortal as believers in the "Rapture" and now after the establishment of this alleged "millennium" they go in as mortals. What happens when the millennium ends? Your guess is just as good as Lindsay's or anyone elses.
The fact is that there is no such thing as either "Rapture," "Armageddon," or "the Millennium." It is a grand hoax.
Hal Lindsay who pray tell is Hal Lindsay?