Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes hitler is in heaven if he is a Christian that accepted Jesus. Just like Dahmer just like Bundy.
So acceptance of Jesus is required? What does this acceptance you speak of entail?
If he is a Christian?
All this doesn’t sound like grace alone.
Acceptance of what?

El Correcto

god is dead
So acceptance of Jesus is required? What does this acceptance you speak of entail?
If he is a Christian?
All this doesn’t sound like grace alone.
Acceptance of what?
Acceptance of Jesus as God.
That is all. As laid out by Paul and reaffirmed by the council of Jerusalem.

BrownFlush

Acceptance of Jesus as God.
That is all. As laid out by Paul and reaffirmed by the council of Jerusalem.
So does one have to state that verbally?
Have a fleeting thought about it?
A mental accent?
That is all? Where is whatever the “this” is you’re talking about done in the Bible that produced a Christian?
Uh- oh. That word “done” rejects grace “alone “

El Correcto

god is dead
So does one have to state that verbally?
Have a fleeting thought about it?
A mental accent?
That is all? Where is whatever the “this” is you’re talking about done in the Bible that produced a Christian?
Uh- oh. That word “done” rejects grace “alone “
Nope. Grace alone, everyone is a sinner just like you even if you choose to lie about it now :). Prayer is not even required.
Jesus died on behalf of everyone, there isn’t some clause that says not Hitler, Dahmer or Bundy.
Grace is about acknowledging the cult leader, Jesus Christ as god, trusting in his perfect forgiveness and love.

BrownFlush

Nope. Grace alone, everyone is a sinner just like you even if you choose to lie about it now :). Prayer is not even required.
Jesus died on behalf of everyone, there isn’t some clause that says not Hitler, Dahmer or Bundy.
Grace is about acknowledging the cult leader, Jesus Christ as god, trusting in his perfect forgiveness and love.
Can you give me a passage or example in the Bible to back what you’re preaching?

El Correcto

god is dead
In Christianity Jesus paid the ultimate price and put in all the work. Anything you are or have done pales in comparison to the son of god.
You works amount to a fart in your sleep compared to Jesus’s perfection in Christianity. To be a Christian all you have to do is acknowledge that.

There is no better “Christians” your difference are non-existent in the eyes of god, even the difference between let’s say Hitler or FDR. You are all sinners in the eyes of god and would be punished severely if not for the work Jesus did.

Thebrownblob

In Christianity Jesus paid the ultimate price and put in all the work. Anything you are or have done pales in comparison to the son of god.
You works amount to a fart in your sleep compared to Jesus’s perfection in Christianity. To be a Christian all you have to do is acknowledge that.

There is no better “Christians” your difference are non-existent in the eyes of god, even the difference between let’s say Hitler or FDR. You are all sinners in the eyes of god and would be punished severely if not for the work Jesus did.
2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?
3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

Sounds like a little more than just
Believing.

BrownFlush

Acts 15.

You’re the Pharisees at the council of Jerusalem.
Man oh man… I like what you’re preaching.. just think that Jesus is God’s son.. you’re saved..live how you want until you die.. don’t “do “ anything.
Yeah..that’s exactly what the NT teaches. Lol!

El Correcto

god is dead
2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?
3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

Sounds like a little more than just
Believing.
He is making it clear that those people are your equals, worse sinners is not a thing in Christianity. Repenting is accepting the cult leader as God, saved by Grace and grace alone.

This is just reaffirming what I’m saying about there are no worse sinners.

Thebrownblob

He is making it clear that those people are your equals, worse sinners is not a thing in Christianity. Repenting is accepting the cult leader as God, saved by Grace and grace alone.

This is just reaffirming what I’m saying about there are no worse sinners.
No, it just reaffirms. Your theology is perverted.. repentance is necessary sorry buddy.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, it just reaffirms. Your theology is perverted.. repentance is necessary sorry buddy.
No it’s not. Repentance is just acknowledging you are sinful like everyone else and grace is the perfect forgiveness offered by god of people who acknowledge Jesus Christ.

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable:
10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector.
12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

If you ever catch yourself trying to punish the sins of others or put them down for their sins, boasting of your piety, you will be condemned as not a true Christian, Jesus was the only perfect man to walk this earth and his gospel was one of forgiveness and equality.

Thebrownblob

No it’s not. Repentance is just acknowledging you are sinful like everyone else and grace is the perfect forgiveness offered by god of people who acknowledge Jesus Christ.

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable:
10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector.
12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

If you ever catch yourself trying to punish the sins of others or put them down for their sins, boasting of your piety, you will be condemned as not a true Christian, Jesus was the only perfect man to walk this earth and his gospel was one of forgiveness and equality.
Did you realize this is gloriously funny? You’re searching the Scriptures and you hate Christianity. It seems we’re doing our job. Keep spending your day reading and quoting the book you hate about a religion you despise. I think the irony is lost on you, enjoy your day. I’m about to eat some street tacos.

El Correcto

god is dead
Did you realize this is gloriously funny? You’re searching the Scriptures and you hate Christianity. It seems we’re doing our job. Keep spending your day reading and quoting the book you hate about a religion you despise. I think the irony is lost on you, enjoy your day. I’m about to eat some street tacos.
What’s funny about me learning about your religious beliefs? Yes that is also in your book. Saul did far more than I ever did to hate Christianity. Maybe if I hate you enough Jesus will make me an apostate. :)

You think this is something you are doing? You need to go revisit your book bud. Pride is such a harmful thing to the Christian mind, taking credit for god’s work yet again.

Thebrownblob

What’s funny about me learning about your religious beliefs? Yes that is also in your book. Saul did far more than I ever did to hate Christianity. Maybe if I hate you enough Jesus will make me an apostate. :)

You think this is something you are doing? You need to go revisit your book bud. Pride is such a harmful thing to the Christian mind, taking credit for god’s work yet again.
I think you hate me. Plenty already L O L. But I must tell you this carnitas Street tacos are amazing.

El Correcto

god is dead
Man oh man… I like what you’re preaching.. just think that Jesus is God’s son.. you’re saved..live how you want until you die.. don’t “do “ anything.
Yeah..that’s exactly what the NT teaches. Lol!
Not don’t do anything, but god will do it all just like Jesus put in all the work.
Your works amount to nothing in the eyes of god. You are all sinners and you can choose to repent for that and humble yourself before Jesus or you can perish.

He did all the work and you sit there mocking people who praise him trying to point to their flaws or their sin, demanding works from them.

You’re a Pharisee, more jew than Christian.

vantexan

You do know there's quite a difference between being an apostle and an apostate?