Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
I would say sex between adults is a different conversation than pedophilia..

The LGBT cult disagrees apparently.
I’d say nineTEEN year old is barely an adult, isn’t of drinking age and a 45 year old boss getting one messed up on hard liquor and cheating on their wife with them is sexual misconduct at the very least and rape at the worse.

I don’t believe I ever said the guy was a pedophile, but he definitely groomed his young assistant plying her with drugs and pursuing a relationship with her.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t believe I ever said the guy was a pedophile, but he definitely groomed his young assistant plying her with drugs and pursuing a relationship with her.
I didn't say anything about what you think.

I simply pointed out that the left wing article you linked to equated sex between two adults, with sexualizing young children at tranny burlesque shows.

Most people don't think those things are on the same level. The LGBTQ cult does, and that's quite telling.

vantexan

Isn't it special that God appointed so many of you to be his judges, in spite of the fact that "Only God Can Judge"? I've pondered your situation and I've come to the conclusion that it's a mental health issue. Your own words applied to you (see above), and not a personal attack.
Why is it judging? Don't agree with his life choices. But he's free to do that as long as he's not hurting anyone. Why is it you rip Republicans up one side and down the other but in your estimation we aren't free to express our views? Could it be that you have authoritarian tendencies with a need to control what everyone does? Especially if they say something you disagree with?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Why is it judging? Don't agree with his life choices. But he's free to do that as long as he's not hurting anyone. Why is it you rip Republicans up one side and down the other but in your estimation we aren't free to express our views? Could it be that you have authoritarian tendencies with a need to control what everyone does? Especially if they say something you disagree with?
Rules for thee, but not for me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Rules for thee, but not for me.
This. Your side judges all the time, and it's a very consistent message that Conservatives should be making the rules the rest of us should live by. It consistently amazes me that the vast majority on the Right just ignore massive hypocrisy on the part of your leaders and freely judge others when your own house is literally and figuratively burning down as you pour gasoline on the flames.Think Orange, because that color blazes especially bright these days. The worst of you constantly evoke the word of God, who if He (capitalized out of respect, not my belief) actually exists must be livid at the outrageous conduct of those that purport to be His followers.
Live and let live, but you can't because you have all of the "answers".

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
This. Your side judges all the time, and it's a very consistent message that Conservatives should be making the rules the rest of us should live by. It consistently amazes me that the vast majority on the Right just ignore massive hypocrisy on the part of your leaders and freely judge others when your own house is literally and figuratively burning down as you pour gasoline on the flames.Think Orange, because that color blazes especially bright these days. The worst of you constantly evoke the word of God, who if He (capitalized out of respect, not my belief) actually exists must be livid at the outrageous conduct of those that purport to be His followers.
Live and let live, but you can't because you have all of the "answers".
John 7:24 KJVS - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Psalm 46:10 KJVS
Be still, and know that I am God…

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
John 7:24 KJVS - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Psalm 46:10 KJVS
Be still, and know that I am God…
OK. Translate for us heathens. I appears to me that The Bible gives conflicting passages regarding judgment. God says He's the judge, but John 7:24 appears to condone righteous judgment. Which is it, or do we have another Bible Catch-22?

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn't say anything about what you think.

I simply pointed out that the left wing article you linked to equated sex between two adults, with sexualizing young children at tranny burlesque shows.

Most people don't think those things are on the same level. The LGBTQ cult does, and that's quite telling.
The actual cult of this country, aka the Christians, routinely defend child genital mutilation, child marriage, child labor, sexualizing minors in heterosexual ways. But keep bringing up that a handful of dumb parents take their kids to a show and accredit it to a cult 4chan taught you about.

vantexan

The actual cult of this country, aka the Christians, routinely defend child genital mutilation, child marriage, child labor, sexualizing minors in heterosexual ways. But keep bringing up that a handful of dumb parents take their kids to a show and accredit it to a cult 4chan taught you about.
What are you smoking tonight?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't know why you've very recently decided to start defending the LGBTQ cult.

You know, you can be a gay dude without defending the radical extremist gender ideology that pushes this pedophilia.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1685112868883.png