Christianity

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why am I going to waste my time throwing pearls before swine. Seems to me your mind is already made up and you’re just looking for a gotcha moment.
You folks self own without assistance.For example, why did God create foreskins and then want a bunch of them back or order them cut off?
I guess I’m swine because I ask questions instead of practicing blind faith.
Carry on.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not only that, but it’s talking about the circumcision of the heart. Christ is the son of David and David was a musician/poet. Christ spoke in parables. You cannot study scripture for scripture is all revelation for the Bible evokes, it doesn’t de-scribe. But I’m getting ahead of myself here, lol.

Galatians 4:24-26 KJVS
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. [25] For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. [26] But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

John 6:63 KJVS
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are
9 pastors or youth pastors, 1 catholic official, 1 school librarian, 1 Idaho state rep.

We should really start discussing the sexual crimes of Christians more and their “13 year old women” mentality.
They must have all been to drag shows.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So religion oks the mutilation of a child?
From reading just a few of The Foreskin Passages it’s abundantly clear they were to be obtained via violence and mutilation. That Bible is so full of sex and murder. We need to ban it. More penis referencing than The Advocate. Shocking.

El Correcto

god is dead
It certainly does not bother me, but they’re also not a man, no matter how much they mutilate their body.
I see religious and trans people both as mentally ill. They are both mentally ill from the brainwashing they received in their cult. Prove me wrong!
For one I don't think small children should be encouraged to think of themselves as another gender by teachers or eager to virtue signal parents. Removing breasts or genatalia is permanent. Interesting to me that y'all don't want parents input on inappropriate books or teaching CRT.at schools but do like parents willing to alter the life of a small child. Keep it until the child is an adult and can make such decisions for themselves. Is that asking too much?
Not getting a lot of answers out of y’all for my question. Disappointing.

I’ll ask one more time.
What exactly do you propose doing for transgender folks who want these surgeries you’re so against?

What do you propose doing for a suicidal teenager going through gender dysphoria in teenage years?

What is the proper medical treatment for them other than misgendering them and calling them not a real this or that?

El Correcto

god is dead
You are so used to attacking them or turning them into a political spectacle I don’t think you’re used to having to having to think of the individual in this instance. You know the “individual” right wingers are so used to putting up on a pedestal are above mob rule and government infringement.

Thebrownblob

Not getting a lot of answers out of y’all for my question. Disappointing.

I’ll ask one more time.
What exactly do you propose doing for transgender folks who want these surgeries you’re so against?

What do you propose doing for a suicidal teenager going through gender dysphoria in teenage years?

What is the proper medical treatment for them other than misgendering them and calling them not a real this or that?
Maybe most of us don’t really care either way. Although I don’t think telling someone they are something they are not healthy. And the statistics don’t say they are any happier quite the opposite.