Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
Geezus lots of drugs sounds terrible.
Not a lot of drugs for me. I’ve never done crack, meth, heroin or anything like that. I watched it destroy a lot of lives. I did smoke a lot of weed though. I also grew up during the spice days where kids were smoking “synthetic marijuana” because it was legal. I knew that :censored2: was bad news and just smoked regular weed. Sure enough that :censored2: started turning people into zombies, almost like a heroin high and all kinds of weird side effects.

Thebrownblob

Not a lot of drugs for me. I’ve never done crack, meth, heroin or anything like that. I watched it destroy a lot of lives. I did smoke a lot of weed though. I also grew up during the spice days where kids were smoking “synthetic marijuana” because it was legal. I knew that :censored2: was bad news and just smoked regular weed. Sure enough that :censored2: started turning people into zombies, almost like a heroin high and all kinds of weird side effects.
Yep I also watched people destroy their selves with it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who am I simping fo

ANY drugs, except those prescribed by Marcus Welby, GOP, will turn you liberal and gay. You've been warned.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

El Correcto

god is dead

What is this country coming to when a man can’t come home from work and beat his children as god intended?

Also the judge got his Bible studies wrong. The Bible does have a line and Christians can’t kill their kids. But they sure as hell don’t got to spare them the rod either. It’s hilarious seeing them try to work around the Christian faith as if this isn’t exactly what it says to do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

What is this country coming to when a man can’t come home from work and beat his children as god intended?

Also the judge got his Bible studies wrong. The Bible does have a line and Christians can’t kill their kids. But they sure as hell don’t got to spare them the rod either. It’s hilarious seeing them try to work around the Christian faith as if this isn’t exactly what it says to do.
Are you ever off the rails on this one! If a good Christian man doesn't beat his kids, they could end up gay or possibly have sex before marriage. They might not even give 10% of their income in tithing or stop going to church. Beatings are a wonderful Godly way to keep your children straight and well behaved.
On a serious note, I hope his kids get counseling, but he has ruined their lives....in the name of God.

newolddude

I like how it took 3 tries to get DeSantis to sheepishly admit he’s a Catholic.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not seeing that in the actual video of the interview. Not a surprise that your Tom the Soviet guy only posted a screenshot of it being played.

I’d like to interview him on genesis and find out where he really stands as a Christian.
That was a complete soft ball interview for someone proclaiming the truth the way and the light nonsense.

Let’s go back to god declaring death to anyone who offends it, slaughtering entire cities, flooding the earth, etc. Does he hold these views as truthful and morally good?

Box Ox

I’d like to interview him on genesis and find out where he really stands as a Christian.
That was a complete soft ball interview for someone proclaiming the truth the way and the light nonsense.

Let’s go back to god declaring death to anyone who offends it, slaughtering entire cities, flooding the earth

Sounds like you might be in as much trouble as you would be if some IS guys got ahold of you if he was into that stuff.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Let’s go back to god declaring death to anyone who offends it, slaughtering entire cities, flooding the earth, etc. Does he hold these views as truthful and morally good?
Come to The Light. Let go, Let God. Know Jesus, Know Peace. It was a Wiffle Ball, full of holes, just like arguments for religion(s).

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1687187700797.png