climate catastrophe

That means obey the laws except where they violate God's law. If a government approves abortion do you think God ordained that? Of course not.
I don't know how else to interpret "for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God"

I believe God has a plan for the authority in America. Maybe it's a judgement. Idk. The text says what it says though. Joe Biden is ordained by God.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I don't know how else to interpret "for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God"

I believe God has a plan for the authority in America. Maybe it's a judgement. Idk. The text says what it says though. Joe Biden is ordained by God.
Jesus H Christ

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
cfd50fd1-be9e-40ce-9a51-ea02790226c7_680x678.jpg

Here is a perfect example of "what they want you to think". Colder temperatures appear hotter and scarier when overlaying a red hued map. I'm sure it was just an editting mishap, and not part of some larger, narrative shaping campaign.

Non liberal

So we’re not supposed to stop evil? Just leave it up to god? No, we are to resist evil. Not take it into our own hands, but to make laws that are righteous, like gods laws, which is what I mean about a righteous government. We as individuals are to turn the other cheek and let our “righteous government” punish the evil doers. God will make sure no evil deed goes unjudged, but our government is to stop as much as we can according to gods laws.

Non liberal

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.
Romans 13:1 ESV

“You shall not revile God, nor curse a ruler of your people.
Exodus 22:28 ESV

But the governing authority are to follow gods laws. Not allow their citizens to willfully murder other people.

rickyb

So we’re not supposed to stop evil? Just leave it up to god? No, we are to resist evil. Not take it into our own hands, but to make laws that are righteous, like gods laws, which is what I mean about a righteous government. We as individuals are to turn the other cheek and let our “righteous government” punish the evil doers. God will make sure no evil deed goes unjudged, but our government is to stop as much as we can according to gods laws.
The govt and the corporations who dominate it are evil. we have evil in us too. its up to us to always be mindful of it and rebel against it

Vengeance belongs to the Lord. Our purpose is to preach Christ. Not debate isms with non believers

vantexan

It wasnot too long after that they conducted the syphilis experiment on the group of black men of Tuskegee. As far as I’m concerned I wouldn’t put anything past our government.
Our WWI soldiers brought it back from Europe. It was already raging there. That's how it got its name because it hit Spain particularly hard. That experiment on those black men happened between 1932 and 1972.

Non liberal

Our WWI soldiers brought it back from Europe. It was already raging there. That's how it got its name because it hit Spain particularly hard. That experiment on those black men happened between 1932 and 1972.
Yeah, 14 yrs. That’s not all that long to me. I just don’t take anything as 100 percent fact anymore.

Non liberal

We sing this song a lot in church. It's probably my favorite. I hope you like it bro. God bless you.
So because some boy band says the battle belongs to god we are just supposed to sit back and watch innocent babies get murdered and not do anything about it? What if an old lady is being attacked in an alley you walk by? Just keep walking? Because god will bring punishment to her attacker? I agree he will bring punishment, but I also choose to stand up against evil, and bring justice here on earth to those he bring evil against their neighbor. Otherwise there is no purpose to government.

vantexan

One would have to wonder how that applies today as we have no king. But as always obey the law unless it requires you to violate God's law.