climate catastrophe

So because some boy band says the battle belongs to god we are just supposed to sit back and watch innocent babies get murdered and not do anything about it? What if an old lady is being attacked in an alley you walk by? Just keep walking? Because god will bring punishment to her attacker? I agree he will bring punishment, but I also choose to stand up against evil, and bring justice here on earth to those he bring evil against their neighbor. Otherwise there is no purpose to government.
Do you not believe that God can handle the situation Himself? Does He need help from us or do we need help from God?

Sure, stand up for innocent babies. But understand it doesn't matter what the government says and understand that it doesn't matter what you say to people unless people know that you care about them like Christ cared for you.

Once Christ is in someone's heart, He will do the work.

Sorry you didn't like my song?

One would have to wonder how that applies today as we have no king. But as always obey the law unless it requires you to violate God's law.
My argument would be that it doesn't require us to have abortions so we are not sinning. I have no shame in telling people I'm pro life. The point is to be as gentle as possible and explain why it's wrong and that we are no better than the ones who fell to lustful temptations or ones who have had abortions. Jesus died for everyone and if we believe ourselves to be better than others then I believe we are deceived. I believe I am no better than anyone posting here. The real me is a disgusting monster. Thank Jesus for saving me from my slavery to sin.

rickyb

Do you not believe that God can handle the situation Himself? Does He need help from us or do we need help from God?

Sure, stand up for innocent babies. But understand it doesn't matter what the government says and understand that it doesn't matter what you say to people unless people know that you care about them like Christ cared for you.

i dont think ppl should be passive

they should be active participants in the creation of heaven on earth.

rickyb

I am an active participant in spreading the news that Jesus Christ died for our sins equally and without Him we are all going to hell.
big oil is trying to create hell on earth with short term profits leading to climate collapse

im trying to stop that by donating and going to marches

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Liberal are demanding that I cut my carbon footprint by giving up some luxuries while China increases their production of coal mines to supply their country with electricity.
When are they going to demand that China play fair ?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i see that, however the planet is warmer now than it was back then, and their weather graphic is more informative now then it is green

No, It's not, on both accounts. There is a 5 year difference between those. Even if the planet were actually warming by a degree C per century, you couldn't detect any difference between dates 5 years apart. Especially since, in this example, the daily temperatures are lower for the same day. This piece of data, taken by itself, supports the fact that the earth is currently in a cooling cycle. So no, making the infographic red is not a better reflection of reality.

@rickyb
If you're worried about climate change

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
II Chronicles 7:14 NKJV

Non liberal

So the government shouldn’t outlaw the murder of babies? That little old lady you walk past in the alley way, you should just scold her attacker, and say she doesn’t deserve to be beaten? We should just “stand up” for what’s right and not actually enforce any rules because god will judge them in the end? While I agree they will be judged in the end, we also need to enforce laws here on earth. There are penalties we as a civilization need to impose for doing wrong. The penalties for those wrong doings should be what’s outlined in the Old Testament. I’d like to know why so many policemen risk their lives everyday trying to enforce laws? They should just go drive a truck and make twice as much money. IMO.

rickyb

1658552279209.png
1658552321827.png

rickyb

View attachment 393071View attachment 393072
@Wally you were wondering how long they have earth temps going back, and its a very long time i forget but its probably at least hundreds of thousands of years like above. I was listening to a steve keen interview last night and its basically like what ive shown you above where the earth cycles between warm periods and ice ages. civilization started 10,000 years ago around the crest of a warm period which is unfortunate because now its gone way up from that peak.

So the government shouldn’t outlaw the murder of babies? That little old lady you walk past in the alley way, you should just scold her attacker, and say she doesn’t deserve to be beaten? We should just “stand up” for what’s right and not actually enforce any rules because god will judge them in the end? While I agree they will be judged in the end, we also need to enforce laws here on earth. There are penalties we as a civilization need to impose for doing wrong. The penalties for those wrong doings should be what’s outlined in the Old Testament. I’d like to know why so many policemen risk their lives everyday trying to enforce laws? They should just go drive a truck and make twice as much money. IMO.
Ok I guess we just need to irritating and antagonizing people on the Internet and voting for people like donald trump. That will help innocent babies and the old lady.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@Wally you were wondering how long they have earth temps going back, and its a very long time i forget but its probably at least hundreds of thousands of years like above. I was listening to a steve keen interview last night and its basically like what ive shown you above where the earth cycles between warm periods and ice ages. civilization started 10,000 years ago around the crest of a warm period which is unfortunate because now its gone way up from that peak.

No they don't. They have guesses with no way to verify. Based on ice core samples, their data assumes each layer is a year, when in reality, each layer is a snowstorm. They assume the ages of each layer, when glaciers often melt from the bottom, and they have no way to know when it was hot enough to have melted layers, and when the glaciers grew. The conclusions they've drawn are based almost entirely on guesses, assumptions, and speculation. For the current temperatures, they base their conclusions on data manipulation and fraud. Good luck with fixing the climate, when everything you think you know about it is a lie.

729790_3cerufofa6q5jhh.png