climate catastrophe

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Science is a competition of ideas, pal. If the data pointed in any other direction then there would be many more PhD climatologists begin to understand the conclusions differently.
Sure buddy.
Lol. So naive.

418555_s78br76dc6imnkn_full.jpeg

Non liberal

Science is a competition of ideas, pal. If the data pointed in any other direction then there would be many more PhD climatologists begin to understand the conclusions differently. Without this embarrassing history of taking energy company money.

Climate change is happening. The burning of hydrocarbons are the variable that's tipped us into this problem. It's happening too fast for life on Earth to adapt quickly enough. We have to slow it down or the suffering experienced by generations will be immense until finally we are destroyed. And it's something we can do together, like our global cooperation on the ozone or acid rain decades ago. This is just a much bigger threat and moves relatively slower. But it's real.
The burning of hydrocarbons is less now then it has been in earths history. Nothing on earth is suffering at the moment, animals and plants come, and animals and plants go. Literally NOTHING on earth has changed. We did absolutely nothing to help the ozone out either. One day it was disappearing and the next it was repairing itself. The only thing they told us to do was quit using aqua net hairspray because it came in an aerosol can. And the ozone disappearing was the reason for the sudden increase In Humidity as well. Lol, I heard the other day it is developing another hole in it. So if what you say is true, and global cooperation fixed it before😂then we must be doing the same thing all over again because it looks like it’s happening again. Who the hell is using aqua net??lol.

rickyb

That’s not gonna happen as long as you’re sucking the teet of government, they’re keeping you docile with your “free” money Just like farm animals being led to slaughter
the money i get from govt i dont consider free. im a student - its work. just like being a soldier - its work.

religion keeps us docile too. it can anyways.

so can MSM. democracy now covers every day people. MSM emphasizes queens, presidents, politicians, CEOs

Thebrownblob

the money i get from govt i dont consider free. im a student - its work. just like being a soldier - its work.

so can MSM. democracy now covers every day people. MSM emphasizes queens, presidents, politicians, CEOs
Weird most say religion radicalizes people? Which is it. You personally called it free money. Which is it? And yes I agree with you you’re a soldier for the pharmaceutical companies in the medical community that’s worth billions, You will do what you’re told or else

rickyb

Weird most say religion radicalizes people? Which is it. You personally called it free money. Which is it? And yes I agree with you you’re a soldier for the pharmaceutical companies in the medical community that’s worth billions, You will do what you’re told or else
i doubt religion radicalizes people, its likely been twisted to keep people waiting until they die. if people were radicalized you'd see more action and i mostly see inaction and ignorance.

im religious but i dont literally believe in god or after life or heaven somewhere else.

Non liberal

A student is work? 🤣

Thebrownblob

i doubt religion radicalizes people, its likely been twisted to keep people waiting until they die. if people were radicalized you'd see more action and i mostly see inaction and ignorance.

im religious but i dont literally believe in god or after life or heaven somewhere else.
I think I said this before but that makes no sense LOL, religious but don’t believe in God or heaven or hell or afterlife? Do you just like to go for the potluck dinner?