climate catastrophe

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1702246627854.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
you insist on having low standards of living under capitalism and civilization collapse

instead of high standards of living under some other democratic system which doesnt concentrate power into a few hands.
Wasted days and wasted nights...Why oh why did I read your comment?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
capitalism has workers lives wasted making the owner rich!

So what is the answer that is better than capitalism? What country is using it? Let’s get the word out to all the illegals from all over the world that are heading here to go to there.

rickyb

So what is the answer that is better than capitalism? What country is using it? Let’s get the word out to all the illegals from all over the world that are heading here to go to there.
worker cooperatives. italy has 30000. spain has one of the largest ones in the world. the workers vote to pay the executives much more equally than CEOs make in america.

basically america is better than latin america as a whole, but thats not to say its a civilized country

vantexan

worker cooperatives. italy has 30000. spain has one of the largest ones in the world. the workers vote to pay the executives much more equally than CEOs make in america.

basically america is better than latin america as a whole, but thats not to say its a civilized country
Which country gives more to other countries in aid than the U.S.? Which country assists in natural disasters more than the U.S.? Which country has invented more devices that have improved modern life more than the U.S.? Your constant put downs are a warped sense of reality.

rickyb

Which country gives more to other countries in aid than the U.S.? Which country assists in natural disasters more than the U.S.? Which country has invented more devices that have improved modern life more than the U.S.? Your constant put downs are a warped sense of reality.
america is the richest country. weve discussed this before, i think US is not a good performer because its hoards so much of its wealth.

rickyb

No other country gives as much, period. Not by a long shot.
thats like saying china or india are the biggest polluters. well of course they are thats because they have the biggest populations. its not a good measurement.

or putting a billionaire in a group of 8 middle class men and then asking what the average income is to determine standard of living. well of course the number is going to be inflated and not really representative because of hte billionaire.

america is pretty greedy from what i recall. ive argued about this before i believe with operational needs.

vantexan

thats like saying china or india are the biggest polluters. well of course they are thats because they have the biggest populations. its not a good measurement.

or putting a billionaire in a group of 8 middle class men and then asking what the average income is to determine standard of living. well of course the number is going to be inflated and not really representative because of hte billionaire.

america is pretty greedy from what i recall. ive argued about this before i believe with operational needs.
Of course it's a good measurement. China is constantly opening new coal fired electric plants. Both countries are incredibly polluted. They have most of the top 50 most polluted cities on Earth between them. How do you not know this?

vantexan

By the way, the U.S. gives over $30 billion a year in non military aid. China averages $4.4 billion. Seems the Chinese are hoarding wealth.

rickyb

Of course it's a good measurement. China is constantly opening new coal fired electric plants. Both countries are incredibly polluted. They have most of the top 50 most polluted cities on Earth between them. How do you not know this?
because i understand math that if you have more people it means more pollution of course

i have some brains which is why i did ecgs at a hospital and can point out that were not so civilized and im not a christian hypocrite

rickyb

1702911615786.png

amongst industrialized nations

vantexan

View attachment 459301
amongst industrialized nations

And? We still don't hold a candle to the sheer amount of pollution put out by China and India. All that plastic in the ocean? Mostly from Asia. And by the way much of that military budget is to keep other countries safe. And we still give a heck of a lot more in international aid than other countries including very wealthy China. And you know what? If we did everything perfectly you'd still run us down.

vantexan

because i understand math that if you have more people it means more pollution of course

i have some brains which is why i did ecgs at a hospital and can point out that were not so civilized and im not a christian hypocrite
Its not like it's on a slide rule. China has been constantly opening coal fired electric plants for decades. To the point their cities look like they're fogged over. But it's thick smog, not fog. The U.S. is pristine in comparison.

rickyb

And? We still don't hold a candle to the sheer amount of pollution put out by China and India. All that plastic in the ocean? Mostly from Asia. And by the way much of that military budget is to keep other countries safe. And we still give a heck of a lot more in international aid than other countries including very wealthy China. And you know what? If we did everything perfectly you'd still run us down.
have you seen the plastic here?