climate catastrophe

vantexan

thats what i thought

jesus is monitoring your honesty
Jesus doesn't have to monitor me, he already knows what's in my heart. I certainly don't want to stand before him someday and say I tried to put hundreds of millions into abject poverty because I wanted a system that has never been proved to work. But you do you.

rickyb

Jesus doesn't have to monitor me, he already knows what's in my heart. I certainly don't want to stand before him someday and say I tried to put hundreds of millions into abject poverty because I wanted a system that has never been proved to work. But you do you.
jesus sees through your lies even the ones you believe.

vantexan

no you dont and yes it is ridiculous

but to be fair alot of "religious" people pray to their god and proceed to sin like crazy. its a joke
Good Lord man, can't even see a joke.

We've gone through years of you posting things that you say but can't back up. Now you are defending the indefensible. But I guess if you approve of abortion, then it's no big deal to approve of the savage killing of women and children. And you'll turn a blind eye to these people killing Christians in Lebanon because you hate Christianity. The only thing that matters apparently is that perceived white people are winning against perceived brown people and you can't handle that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Thousands of cruise passengers are left furious after their vacation to The Bahamas is switched to BOSTON at the last minute due to bad storms​

• Furious MSC Cruise customers slammed the operator after it cancelled their voyage to The Bahamas at the last minute
  • The cruise liner opted to reroute the journey to Boston and Canada due to severe tropical storms off the Florida coast
  • Customers said they initially thought it 'was a joke', and hit out at the company for ruining their vacations

rickyb

Good Lord man, can't even see a joke.

We've gone through years of you posting things that you say but can't back up. Now you are defending the indefensible. But I guess if you approve of abortion, then it's no big deal to approve of the savage killing of women and children. And you'll turn a blind eye to these people killing Christians in Lebanon because you hate Christianity. The only thing that matters apparently is that perceived white people are winning against perceived brown people and you can't handle that.
i am pro abortion, pro democracy, anti land theft by israel or canadian, or australians, or americans.

Gotta Go

1703032390077.jpeg