climate catastrophe

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
FDR and nixon both took action to combat inflation

todays neoliberal ideology says thats too much. or theres no left to pressure govt into doing these things. the left very non existent in america; you almost lost democracy on jan 6 and wheres the organizing to prevent it from happening again?

the world is +1.3 celcius above as we speak
We almost lost democracy on January 6th?
Man, you really are gullible. 🤣
Don’t they have institutions for people like you in that god forsaken country you come from? Because you belong in one.

rickyb

How did we almost lose democracy January 6? I know you believe in gun control but how in the world do you have a gunless insurrection? Well I take that back there was a gun but it shot the supposed defenseless insurrectionists.
well trump tried to have a coup but you dont have a coup tweeting and eating big macs.

you live in a very weak democracy. its been bought off by money. the govt does nothing. the journalists are weak. the legal system is a farce. in addition, since j6, the republicans are actually dedicating themselves to remaining in power the next time something like this happens. many of you will cheer bc you will believe the lies.

Thebrownblob

well trump tried to have a coup but you dont have a coup tweeting and eating big macs.

you live in a very weak democracy. its been bought off by money. the govt does nothing. the journalists are weak. the legal system is a farce. in addition, since j6, the republicans are actually dedicating themselves to remaining in power the next time something like this happens. many of you will cheer bc you will believe the lies.
We live in a constitutional republic.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

🤣

Thebrownblob

that was all i heard after the election until j6

its was republicans version of democrats russian fixation in 2016.
I don’t think you can compare the two, the Democrats spent four years wasting money and investigating something that didn’t exist and when the finding showed that, they still persisted. I never could figure out how the Democrats called Trump the dumbest man in the world but yet somehow he was so amazingly smart he could collude with Russia secretly. And even be a Russian asset lol might’ve been the dumbest story ever concocted.

rickyb

I don’t think you can compare the two, the Democrats spent four years wasting money and investigating something that didn’t exist and when the finding showed that, they still persisted. I never could figure out how the Democrats called Trump the dumbest man in the world but yet somehow he was so amazingly smart he could collude with Russia secretly. And even be a Russian asset lol might’ve been the dumbest story ever concocted.
they were 2 sides of the same coin.

i never fell for that russia crap. or you can check what i was saying when this thread first started to see.

rickyb

I believe you, don’t fall for the January 6 crap either. Just another power play by political enemies.
uh no the guys i listen to say jan 6 was actually a coup or something like that. guys i listened to have been warning about americas weak democracy for some time now.

yea i looked at my first few posts on the russian thread, first thing i said was about NATO expansion and moral hypocrisy, then i mentioned something about fake news, and i forget what else. liberals, which i am not, i think usually fall for this stuff and vote for corrupt politicians.

Thebrownblob

uh no the guys i listen to say jan 6 was actually a coup or something like that. guys i listened to have been warning about americas weak democracy for some time now.

yea i looked at my first few posts on the russian thread, first thing i said was about NATO expansion and moral hypocrisy, then i mentioned something about fake news, and i forget what else. liberals, which i am not, i think usually fall for this stuff and vote for corrupt politicians.
A coup to do what? Lol walk through the capital between velvet ropes? By January 6 nothing Trump was going to do could change the single thing.