climate catastrophe

rickyb

Maybe. But he could have wanted in one hand and :censored2: in the other and seeing which one filled up faster. Not a crime to want to be president.
check out bruce fein hes been on ralph nader radio hour talking about this.

if nuclear war happens its game over for humanity, so thats another way imperialism is a major threat to existence. you can deny climate catastrophe, but hopefully you believe the danger nukes present us.

Thebrownblob

check out bruce fein hes been on ralph nader radio hour talking about this.

if nuclear war happens its game over for humanity, so thats another way imperialism is a major threat to existence. you can deny climate catastrophe, but hopefully you believe the danger nukes present us.
There’s no nuclear war coming, conventional war possibly. And if there is a nuclear war I could give a rats ass about climate change since I’ll be a crispy critter.

rickyb

There’s no nuclear war coming, conventional war possibly. And if there is a nuclear war I could give a rats ass about climate change since I’ll be a crispy critter.
nuclear war is as high as its been since cuban missile crisis.

ppl who survive nukes wont survive the environment nukes create.

Thebrownblob

nuclear war is as high as its been since cuban missile crisis.

ppl who survive nukes wont survive the environment nukes create.
1655355678767.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Big drought in California. Worst in 1200 years. This global warming sure has been happening a long time, at least since the year 822.

Thebrownblob

I'm watching a documentary and the poster is something like this. It's called surviving progress.
surviving progress? Really? While you’re sitting in your air-conditioned house drinking a beer out of the refrigerator and Microwaving a pizza? When you stop driving your car and live in a tent, and crap in a bucket I believe you really are worried. Until then I’m going to grab a beer and crank the AC down to 72 degrees.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
surviving progress? Really? While you’re sitting in your air-conditioned house drinking a beer out of the refrigerator and Microwaving a pizza? When you stop driving your car and live in a tent, and crap in a bucket I believe you really are worried. Until then I’m going to grab a beer and crank the AC down to 72 degrees.
I'm releasing freon just for the heck of it.

rickyb

Yeah it's about how some tools are good but then we overdo it and are headed towards collapse.

Marx said too much capitalism leads to the end of it