climate catastrophe

rickyb

That has been abandoned. Questioning the consensus narrative results in ostracization and banishment from your field of study.

Leftists have devolved science to a medieval left wing religion in which dissenters are heretics burned at the stake.
smoking is healthy. some scientists say its healthy, so it must be true.

rickyb

@Box Ox i believe you said your friend AOC said civilization is over by 2030.

perhaps she was referring to the 450 ppm and 2 C above world wide which will be achieved by then which will make large parts of the world uninhabitable

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
were at 420 ppm and rising. i remember when it passed 400.
5387DBAF-6886-4B46-B1CA-0829645E8D1E.gif

Thebrownblob

@Box Ox i believe you said your friend AOC said civilization is over by 2030.

perhaps she was referring to the 450 ppm and 2 C above world wide which will be achieved by then which will make large parts of the world uninhabitable
You do realize she doesn’t know anything about numbers? She’s dumb as a stump.

Thebrownblob

i heard the 2030 number from someone else today so maybe thats what she was referring to. it doesnt really matter what she said, its going to be a :censored2:ing disaster if we dont radically change soon.
Nothing will happen. Climate change is normal, the climate always changes, human beings don’t control that. Mother nature is laughing at you and your hubris.

Thebrownblob

Guess how you can tell climate panic is a scam? When it revolves around the government extracting more money from you to fix the earth. They can’t fix anything and certainly not the earth with money and more tax dollars from you.

rickyb

Guess how you can tell climate panic is a scam? When it revolves around the government extracting more money from you to fix the earth. They can’t fix anything and certainly not the earth with money and more tax dollars from you.
today i got screwed by my mobile provider.

the govt couldve easily prevented this situation with some regulations

we do need to tax what we dont like. markets dont account for true costs.