climate catastrophe

Non sequitur

Adam Smith “Wherever there is great property, there is great inequality.” “All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” “Every man lives by exchanging.”

rickyb

Adam Smith “Wherever there is great property, there is great inequality.” “All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” “Every man lives by exchanging.”
chomsky quotes this

“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.”

Non sequitur

A labor union is a check on corporate interests. Management works for personal gain and labor does the same. If there isn't a gentleman's agreement then there is conflict.

Non liberal

ive never heard that crap
Lol, I heard that 25 years ago when I was in high school. That’s the thing, it’s always been climate change (back then they called it global warming) the cause just keeps changing. Just have some common sense, if you keep building buildings and paving fields and building up swamp land etc., etc. add on top of that the sun getting bigger, it’s going to get warmer. I’m sure it’s happened before and then we have an ice age, etc etc. there is nothing you can do about it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You’re right, we just need to keep burning coal
You can always spot a fraudulent environmentalist by they’re opposition to nuclear power. The left has successfully brainwashed they’re base into believing it’s evil. Nuclear power has come a long way in 50 years. Check out the Palo Verde plant in AZ.

oldngray

nowhere special
You can always spot a fraudulent environmentalist by they’re opposition to nuclear power. The left has successfully brainwashed they’re base into believing it’s evil. Nuclear power has come a long way in 50 years. Check out the Palo Verde plant in AZ.
Knee jerk rection from them. Forget about trying to use facts to argue with them.

They firmly believe in the power of dreams and unicorn farts.

rickyb

check out the one near manhattan.

if it blows up (by terrorists) kiss manhattan goodbye. no way to evacuate that fast

rickyb

Knee jerk rection from them. Forget about trying to use facts to argue with them.

They firmly believe in the power of dreams and unicorn farts.
reagan was pro worker coop but conservatives still stick their head in the sand. he mentioned it at least, if there was a worker takeover he would probably violently crush it