climate catastrophe

Non liberal

You can always spot a fraudulent environmentalist by they’re opposition to nuclear power. The left has successfully brainwashed they’re base into believing it’s evil. Nuclear power has come a long way in 50 years. Check out the Palo Verde plant in AZ.
Exactly, the fact they don’t want nuclear is what makes me think they just have their money invested in renewables. And also it’s a way to control the masses, limit our transportation, consumption, and spread.

rickyb

Hmm, I wonder then why the terrorists went after the World Trade Center instead.
u gotta hand it to the terrorists: they seem to have a better understanding of imperialism than many americans do, and they were fighting the biggest most evil terror state in the world.

rickyb

i always thought healthcare workers should be leading the fight against climate catastrophe but i guess thats asking too much

i have a jewish friend whos grandparents were likely killed by nazis, and i doubt hes ever done anything for the cause, at the same time his dad was a judge...

Thebrownblob

i always thought healthcare workers should be leading the fight against climate catastrophe but i guess thats asking too much

i have a jewish friend whos grandparents were likely killed by nazis, and i doubt hes ever done anything for the cause, at the same time his dad was a judge...
The way you tell a story reminds me of watching a squirrel surrounded by nuts.

rickyb

watch insurance companies:

1657836294438.png