Comey Testimony

oldngray

nowhere special
It's interesting once you analyze the written transcript of Comey's testimony, you realize that much of Comey's points were opinions and phrased that way.
It did not come across that way during the live video of his testimony.

I wonder how many people commenting actually saw it or are just relying on sound bites or cherry picked quotes?

BrownArmy

No matter what you think of Comeys' judgement, he's always been honest.

Trump, not so much. He's been lying for decades.

He lied before he was President, he lied on the campaign trail, he lies and continues to lie as President.

Seriously.

I think Comey is a doofus, but I trust his word.

Trump, not so much.

BrownArmy

Can we all agree, at least, that Russia got their digits into our election?

Forget Trump and Comey, can we agree that Russian hacking is a problem?

newfie

It's interesting once you analyze the written transcript of Comey's testimony, you realize that much of Comey's points were opinions and phrased that way.

that's where he fired his shots when asked his opinion

Sportello

Of course they were opinions, along with stated facts. If the facts he stated could be proven untruthful, he faces jail time. If Trump lies under oath, he could be impeached.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Can we all agree, at least, that Russia got their digits into our election?

Forget Trump and Comey, can we agree that Russian hacking is a problem?
It's a problem but at the same time, if the USA was a person, it would be a hypocrite.
I personally don't get mad about it but it is a concern ... we just have to manage it.
The heat in the South is a concern so we all have Air Conditioning ... even people living in poverty.