Comey Testimony

Catatonic

Nine Lives
@Turdferguson posted a link with the definition I'm using.

:censored2: is a man who's a little bitch. Contrary to the beliefs of the liberal leaning crowd trying to explain something popularized by the conservatives, :censored2: is used by many races for someone who is spineless and IS derived from cuckold.
Her :censored2: boyfriend watched as a man flirted and felt up his girl in front of him.

She cheated on him and told him it would never happen again, he's such a :censored2: to believe that.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Honestly, @Monkey Butt, you say you like Trumps style "shaking things up", but what is he achieving? Open "clean coal"? How many new great paying jobs appeared? Reducing red tape and streamlining business? Really? That's just rehashed republican trickle down . Fact is, Trump's just a new swamp creature and the muck and mire all remain the same.
IMG_2396.GIF

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

:censored2: is a man who's a little bitch. Contrary to the beliefs of the liberal leaning crowd trying to explain something popularized by the conservatives, :censored2: is used by many races for someone who is spineless and IS derived from cuckold.
Her :censored2: boyfriend watched as a man flirted and felt up his girl in front of him.

She cheated on him and told him it would never happen again, he's such a :censored2: to believe that.
"Little bitch"is inappropriate talk. Your a mod bro. Wut u been smoking today?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Honestly, @Monkey Butt, you say you like Trumps style "shaking things up", but what is he achieving? Open "clean coal"? How many new great paying jobs appeared? Reducing red tape and streamlining business? Really? That's just rehashed republican trickle down . Fact is, Trump's just a new swamp creature and the muck and mire all remain the same.
That was my hope way back when ... seems like eternity.
Actually, one of my beliefs is that Government works best when it does nothing.

bbsam

Staff member
That was my hope way back when ... seems like eternity.
Actually, one of my beliefs is that Government works best when it does nothing.
That belief suggests that things can't get worse if government malfunctions. I'd say there's ample historical evidence to suggest that's off base.

BrownArmy

K, which part of that explains this:

You're too much fun to be in the queue!
My favorite :censored2: in fact!

You have favorite cuckservatives?

For just learning about the term, you're quickly rising in the ranks!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That belief suggests that things can't get worse if government malfunctions. I'd say there's ample historical evidence to suggest that's off base.
I meant the US Central Government (Politicians) and I did not say 'malfunctions'.
It seems to have been malfunctioning my whole life ... yeah, good point!
As long as the US Gov keeps out invaders ... I think it's doing a good job.
PS. I was not referring to the workers in the US Gov ... just the politicians.