Comey Testimony

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
was listening to the ralph nader radio hour and theres a grass roots movement to get trump impeached (not sure if they were joking) but anyways theres a ton of stuff they could get him on plus parts of the establishment might not like him as well.
there is nothing they can get him on. It is a republican congress. Obstruction cases r very hard to bring and you cant charge presidents unless they r out of office

rickyb

there is nothing they can get him on. It is a republican congress. Obstruction cases r very hard to bring and you cant charge presidents unless they r out of office
when he hinders the republicans future political aspects, thats one scenario when they will go after him.

and if there actually is a grassroots movement, then they have to.

they can get him on the emoluments clause too; amongst others. fact is most presidents should have been impeached.

Jkloc420

when he hinders the republicans future political aspects, thats one scenario when they will go after him.

and if there actually is a grassroots movement, then they have to.

they can get him on the emoluments clause too; amongst others. fact is most presidents should have been impeached.
he has to be impeached first and it wont happen. His base is 40 percent of the vote alone. Republicans wont do it over this

Catatonic

Nine Lives
he has to be impeached first and it wont happen. His base is 40 percent of the vote alone. Republicans wont do it over this
The first thing Trump has to do is commit a 'High crime and/or misdemeanor' which is defined as 'whatever the House determines' what is a 'High crime and/or misdemeanor' at that point in time.

Jkloc420

nixon quit without impeachment. clinton got impeached and didnt quit.
nixon resigned and was going to be charged before ford pardoned him for all crimes. Clinton got impeached in the house, not senate so i dont know how that works. However what clinton did wasnt really a crime to me in the first place

oldngray

nowhere special
nixon resigned and was going to be charged before ford pardoned him for all crimes. Clinton got impeached in the house, not senate so i dont know how that works. However what clinton did wasnt really a crime to me in the first place

Clinton got impeached over lying, not what he did with Monica.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Best case scenario for Trump is that he gets impeached after the midterms. He needs a new gimmick, we're only in season one of this show and it's getting boring already.