Contract Negotiations

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lived on my own. If I didn't work. I didn't eat.
@Future would look like this:
20180123_201109.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Honestly, the company needs to stop operating like we’re in a recession. The lack of talent coming in is scary. Management and hourly. Look around, and I’m afraid for the future of our company. Better start recruiting and luring some young talented people or were gonna be in trouble.
Not to mention actually making it a bearable place to be for 20-30 years.

RuthlessSupSlayer

450 posts since 2007

With half that on this one post...

Pick away, I’m used to it on this site

Fckn snowflake... Grow a pair you're embarrassing yourself and if not then you're worse off than you make yourself out to be

Well it’s Malarkey, thought I’d act like the click.

First off... "Click" in the context you're using it is spelled C-L-I-Q-U-E secondly stop making excuses you just suck at life and lack a basic comprehensive understanding of the job you provide with and almost as important... The brothers that would stand beside you if you needed them to.

Same difference

WTF Does this phrase even mean?

I'm done with this dude...

The revolving door of millenials is due to instant gratification over building a foundation for their future.

I didn't care what I was paid when I started, I knew I was getting raises every year, benefits, vacations, and a chance to drive the brown truck.
I knew what a union job was going to do for me, and I think my dad had a tear in his eye when he found out I got the job here.
That's what growing up in a carpenter's union household did for me. Respect the process !!!

I grew up in a pipe cover asbestos workers union and guess what @babboo25 he has benefits for life... Paid for life because the Brotherhood took care of him because he and his brothers fought for what was right for them at that time. I didn't get the tear but I got a "Took you long enough :censored2:"

542thruNthru

Fckn snowflake... Grow a pair you're embarrassing yourself and if not then you're worse off than you make yourself out to be

First off... "Click" in the context you're using it is spelled C-L-I-Q-U-E secondly stop making excuses you just suck at life and lack a basic comprehensive understanding of the job you provide with and almost as important... The brothers that would stand beside you if you needed them to.

I grew up in a pipe cover asbestos workers union and guess what @babboo25 he has benefits for life... Paid for life because the Brotherhood took care of him because he and his brothers fought for what was right for them at that time. I didn't get the tear but I got a "Took you long enough :censored2:"

Thread not post. :)

Refused/NR3

Chill the :censored2: out.

babboo25

Banned

So who is embarrassing themselves? You need help.

Coldworld

True, we saw it with helpers this year.
They couldn't staff it and decided to make the drivers work more hours.
The union won't give concessions on starting pay when UPS will have to do it on their own.

They've already started by giving attendance bonuses during peak so you can see it has begun already.
Seems like amazon is going after many ups and fedex workers and mgt people.... they are giving those guys healthcare on day one....crazy

UPS2012

I win no matter what

I’m not gonna lie that was pure pathetic of you. You must not get a lot of attention at home.