Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBelly

Banned
I chalk it up to nonsensical blabbering.

Him posting, while polishing his bullhorn.... distracts his thoughts.

-Bug-
If I was him I would definitely hate the skin I'm in. I think he is a true hero that he stayed alive this long. I would've opted out. The whole 14 years without relations with a woman would be a real deal breaker...

10 Pt

How many of these issues have you filed a grievance on ?

Really can't see any contract violations. Maybe one.

Be a man, prove your case to OSHA.

Your post demonstrates the reality of life.

Something people like @anHOURover just don't get.

A self entitled, whining UPS'er.

Not like the majority, who can appreciate that hard work pays off.

He needs to go into the free market job arena (with his limited job skills)

And see what sort of salary, perks, and benefits, he could really pull down.

It would be a sobering reality check.

-Bug-
Nature takes it's course...
1). He'd be fired without recourse.
2). Bull horn goes to pawn shop.
3). Reality (possibly) sets in.

anHOURover

Interpersonal relationships, don't seem to be his thing.

Might I suggest this....

Bunny Ranch Home

It's only 15 minutes from my sisters house.

I would be happy to help a "brother" out.

3 other clubs across the street.

Lots to choose from. :biggrin:

-Bug-
I don't need to pay for that
It figures all the HOFFICERS know where the hookers are. I have plenty of pictures of HOFFICERS at the convention enjoying the company of the oldest trade in the work.
Bug how much of the members money was spent on prostitution at the last convention.
I have pictures so please be honest. I would hate to expose the IBT on Reddit and other sites
FACT

anHOURover

If I was him I would definitely hate the skin I'm in. I think he is a true hero that he stayed alive this long. I would've opted out. The whole 14 years without relations with a woman would be a real deal breaker...
Brother your info is wrong and bug even posted about it before. I'm sure one day he will be honest and tell you about my past relations He's the mr know it all.
14 years is absolutely false
FACT

anHOURover

I chalk it up to nonsensical blabbering.

Him posting, while polishing his bullhorn.... distracts his thoughts.

-Bug-
Brother the bullhorn is ready for action.
We are all on the edge of our seats in Philly
I told you I guarantee a not vote in 623
FACT

Just for fun I "stuffed" the plane for Cologne Germany with vote no fliers! Can't wait to see if I get any feedback

Duckwithapipboy

WhAt new proposals can we squeeze in here between the bickering....
I'd like load line sweepers to get an extra $0.50 as a preferred position. I have to remember HRCs to sort irregs, deal with sorters not doing their job, put up with :censored2: from other hourlys and end up doing their job, and pretty much poke and prod my supervisor when :censored2: needs to get done.

Why not give us a bit extra?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don't need to pay for that
It figures all the HOFFICERS know where the hookers are. I have plenty of pictures of HOFFICERS at the convention enjoying the company of the oldest trade in the work.
Bug how much of the members money was spent on prostitution at the last convention.
I have pictures so please be honest. I would hate to expose the IBT on Reddit and other sites
FACT
You better make damn sure you're not assuming it's a prostitute when it could be a wife of the officer. But go ahead. React without thinking. Litigation can be expensive.

anHOURover

You better make damn sure you're not assuming it's a prostitute when it could be a wife of the officer. But go ahead. React without thinking. Litigation can be expensive.
You and your kind already tried to jam me up.
It backfired.
You got nothing
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.