Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Article 3

Are you really this ignorant? Managements roll isn't to generate money. Save money? Probably the intent. Waste money? Definitely. The problem with this company is that they treat every shift as its own company. There is zero synergy. They think staggering a start time fixes all.
Example: Preload historically running into dispatch causing drivers to leave later because of cutting employees early. Will it change? No because the preload "manager" is only concerned with making his or her buckets and their bonus. Nothing else. He or she can give 2 poops about getting air or ground back to the building for the unload. Or that they will pay us $53 an hour in OT for the screw ups. This is only one example of useless behaviors that drain our resources. I can go on and on but I'm not going to waste my time explaining things you know to be true but won't admit to.
He's only over in this thread because he's hiding from questions about (dumb) anti union comments he posted in the 104 thread. I wish I was his loop partner so that I could call in for OV70 help every day about 1600. lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He's only over in this thread because he's hiding from questions about (dumb) anti union comments he posted in the 104 thread. I wish I was his loop partner so that I could call in for OV70 help every day about 1600. lol

...and I would ignore each and every one of those requests...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
...and I would ignore each and every one of those requests...
IMG_3613.GIF
IMG_2861.GIF

And you would be terminated for it.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Let's see, what the "hive" at the BrownCafe has to say.

Be realistic.

Don't be stupid.

It's an honest question, and I would like honest answers.

I'll start:

1) Maintain H&W.... and improvements.

2) Maintain our pension.... and improvements

(including a cost of living increase for retirees)

3) Eliminate 17-I from the Central Region supplement

It's your turn.

Go.

-Bug-
I would like to see paid sick days extended nationally instead of being a supplemental benifit

Catatonic

Nine Lives
10 paid sick days.... is where we should start.

This isn't Walmart or Burger King.

-Bug-
An IBT ploy to get more Union dues?
That's all the Teamsters (IBT) wants is more money for them ... otherwise, screw the members.
How about some terms that address the poor working environment at UPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.