Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 Pt

That's good to hear.

Yet, TDU people were there.

You're right....

Because I declined the invitation. ;)

He is just misguided, on where his loyalties should lie.
-Bug-
You're entitled to your opinion.
I'm sure there were Catholics and Protestants there too, a couple of agnostics, people who supported Hoffa/Hall and some that didn't.
The meeting was about the CBA as I said before, not a TDU convention.

You weren't invited? We sent emails out to all the past Carey supporters so you need to check your emails better.:peaceful:

What'dyabringmetoday???

That's good to hear.

Yet, TDU people were there.

You're right....

Because I declined the invitation. ;)

He is just misguided, on where his loyalties should lie.

Back to topic

This is a proposal, all pkg drivers should get behind.

If certain drivers want or need the OT, they should sign up for it.

Not cram it down the throats of everyone....

With the "implied" threat of harassment and intimidation for exercising your rights.

Keep 'em coming guys.... I'm taking notes.

-Bug-
I am glad you are taking notes. But let's be realistic...

542thruNthru

I've never seen this brought up though I hear people complain about it all the time.

What about paid time for when your wife or you have a baby. Like 2 weeks or something. Any thoughts?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've never seen this brought up though I hear people complain about it all the time.

What about paid time for when your wife or you have a baby. Like 2 weeks or something. Any thoughts?

It's not as though she becomes pregnant today and has the baby tomorrow. You have 9 months in which to plan for this------save 2 weeks of vacation for after the baby is born.

Truth be told, if your spouse has family in the area, you would probably just be in the way.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

RI state laws allow 4 paid weeks for bonding. It's paid though Temporary Disability Insurance.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Is that if you have no other time or can you use that with conjunction to vacation, suck time etc??
Family Medical Leave Act allows to use vacation that is banked then you can exhaust TDI. So I could get 10 paid weeks right now. The TDI is less however. About 80% of you check.

Status
Not open for further replies.