Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBelly

Banned
I was just sent this video by someone, and it is annoying. It's also funny. If you can stomach it it will take you into the mentality of what is coming up the pipeline in the worker department.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How about you join in the discussion here ? I haven't seen you offer up anything at all.

Help me.... help you. (and the other Teamsters, you desperately call "brother")

-Bug-

I (we) have yet to see you offer up anything either.

What proposals would you like to see become part of the NMA?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I was just sent this video by someone, and it is annoying. It's also funny. If you can stomach it it will take you into the mentality of what is coming up the pipeline in the worker department.

Kind of a funny rant.

@ 0:42

"The company provides a uniform, but it's up to you to get it pressed and cleaned."

Almost....

In the Central Region, the company is still contractually required to launder the pants.

ARTICLE 6-UNIFORMS

"The Employer agrees that if any employee is required to wear any kind of uniform as a condition of his/her continued employment, such uniform, except shirts, shall be furnished and maintained by the Employer free of charge.

The Employer shall supply both a lightweight uniform for summer and a heavier uniform for winter. Each employee will be issued six (6) pairs of trousers and ten (10) shirts. The employee will be allowed to select his/her choice of shirts and trousers, in any combination, from short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, shirt jacs, light trousers and heavy trousers. When a shirt becomes worn it will be turned in and replaced by a new shirt. These shirts will be maintained by the employees."

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/06242014_77983_central_region-final.pdf

Pro-Tip:

"Where is your Name Tag.... and where do I place my pants, to be cleaned" ??

:biggrin:

-Bug-

anHOURover

How about you join in the discussion here ? I haven't seen you offer up anything at all.

Help me.... help you. (and the other Teamsters, you desperately call "brother")

-Bug-

Hey brother
Do you remember how to read?
Up above I stated that the grey areas in article 40 have to be fixed.
I know you are so far out of touch with the rank and file but just pretend you still worked for your pay check *.

clean hairy

Back on topic:
Orion:
The parties agree Orion is a means to assist a driver in their daily deliveries.
The best judgement of the driver along with Orion shall result in the most efficient delivery of a route.
The parties agree no discipline of any type shall be threatened, and no driver shall face any discipline, or have any minimum % Orion compliance to meet.
Failure to follow this article shall result in a $100 penalty per occurance pdr driver.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Kind of a funny rant.

@ 0:42

"The company provides a uniform, but it's up to you to get it pressed and cleaned."

Almost....

In the Central Region, the company is still contractually required to launder the pants.

ARTICLE 6-UNIFORMS

"The Employer agrees that if any employee is required to wear any kind of uniform as a condition of his/her continued employment, such uniform, except shirts, shall be furnished and maintained by the Employer free of charge.

The Employer shall supply both a lightweight uniform for summer and a heavier uniform for winter. Each employee will be issued six (6) pairs of trousers and ten (10) shirts. The employee will be allowed to select his/her choice of shirts and trousers, in any combination, from short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, shirt jacs, light trousers and heavy trousers. When a shirt becomes worn it will be turned in and replaced by a new shirt. These shirts will be maintained by the employees."

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/06242014_77983_central_region-final.pdf

Pro-Tip:

"Where is your Name Tag.... and where do I place my pants, to be cleaned" ??

:biggrin:

-Bug-

How bout employer will provide 1 waterproof rain jacket!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey brother
Do you remember how to read?
Up above I stated that the grey areas in article 40 have to be fixed.
I know you are so far out of touch with the rank and file but just pretend you still worked for your pay check *.
So why don't you outline the gray areas and suggest appropriate changes? Wanna bet you have zero input?

anHOURover

So why don't you outline the gray areas and suggest appropriate changes? Wanna bet you have zero input?
I'll prove you wrong brother .
There are article 22 brothers and sisters who are being paid a split rate . Every time it's brought up our lazy old guard ba (who is also on the national air committee) blames article 40. THIS IS A CRIME that never gets addressed. ONCE AGAIN I POST
FACTS!!
FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.