Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
But it's easier to complain..
Which means that it's their only focus. I feel if we negotiate a $20 increase, epic health, greatest working conditions and 15,000 a month with 20 and out, some people would still have something to bitch about. There are a lot of glass half empty people.

10 Pt

We do keep most of the Surepost stops in the city.
How do you even have evidence that your statement is true?
You can't open the bags nor do you have a print out that proves your statement.
And If proximity stops were defined as within a city block I'm sure your statement would be totally false.
Amazing.

10 Pt

Which means that it's their only focus. I feel if we negotiate a $20 increase, epic health, greatest working conditions and 15,000 a month with 20 and out, some people would still have something to bitch about. There are a lot of glass half empty people.
We're not to that level of negotiated language yet.
If we had $15,000/mo at 20 yrs most of us wouldn't be posting here anymore.

Heck one poster just wants his bike back. Is that unreasonable?

Coldworld

Our PDS uses the same triangle method that we were all taught to use when trying to indirect a signature required residential package-----house on each side and house directly across the street.
This isn't enough.... Although at least your folks are making an effort for something... Here they give us nothing...

anHOURover

We're not to that level of negotiated language yet.
If we had $15,000/mo at 20 yrs most of us wouldn't be posting here anymore.

Heck one poster just wants his bike back. Is that unreasonable?
Hey slug
I will get my bike back or 623 will be a NO VOTE AGAIN
Fact

anHOURover

I have a serious issue that needs to be fixed
WE NEED all the grey area in article 40 to be fixed. Hey Boston bully I am showing you what needs to be fixed. I also want my bike back or we will vote no in 623
VOTE NO PHL
1 hog island road
Philadelphia pa 19153
FACT

hyena

I have a serious issue that needs to be fixed
WE NEED all the grey area in article 40 to be fixed. Hey Boston bully I am showing you what needs to be fixed. I also want my bike back or we will vote no in 623
VOTE NO PHL
1 hog island road
Philadelphia pa 19153
FACT
Lmao

LeadBelly

Banned
Hey slug
I will get my bike back or 623 will be a NO VOTE AGAIN
Fact
If the rest of the country doesn't get its raises for five years it is what it is. It's not like I ain't making 36.29 at the end of this contract lol. To be honest the way I budget I can hang around quite a while the way it is. My 401k is maxed out plus I have quite a lot going into the teamsters credit union. If I had to I could play around a lot hiel with it. Life's good being a Teamster making industry leading wages plus Teamcare.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If the rest of the country doesn't get its raises for five years it is what it is. It's not like I ain't making 36.29 at the end of this contract lol. To be honest the way I budget I can hang around quite a while the way it is. My 401k is maxed out plus I have quite a lot going into the teamsters credit union. If I had to I could play around a lot hiel with it. Life's good being a Teamster making industry leading wages plus Teamcare.

Which begs the question---at what point would the majority be satisfied with our wages?

I am there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.