Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A772A007-BA4D-48A1-B04B-68BF239BEB93.png

This is so true.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Stop lying.
Stop posting with Cantnadian grammar.
Stop posting bile against my country.
Get a hobby other than lying about my country.
Stop lying.
Stop Posterbating.
Stop drinking and Posterbating.
Stop with the "common sense" malarkey.
Stop, just stop.

Do you even work at UPS?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
My bestie
No I dont.
I think there are quite a few that don't currently work at UPS. Is it required that members here be current UPS employees?
I am here for the stimulating conversation. I've found that there are a lot of like minded people here who post informative information PLUS there are a lot of funny dudes here and I enjoy good humor.
You're OK with a Cantnadian dude who's sole purpose in life is to crap on America but are not cool with a member that doesn't work for UPS? Not me. I have no use for the foreign haters.

rickyb

No I dont.
I think there are quite a few that don't currently work at UPS. Is it required that members here be current UPS employees?
I am here for the stimulating conversation. I've found that there are a lot of like minded people here who post informative information PLUS there are a lot of funny dudes here and I enjoy good humor.
You're OK with a Cantnadian dude who's sole purpose in life is to crap on America but are not cool with a member that doesn't work for UPS? Not me. I have no use for the foreign haters.
Do u support the wars?

I quit or got fired from ups

BlackFriday

Do u support the wars?

I quit or got fired from ups
Wow! GREAT that you knew it was you.
Support the wars? WTF does that have to do with a Cantnadian?
I bet you never worked for UPS. There is a whopping 13k UPS Cantnadian employees. You were one? Sure.
IMG_20220209_125859.gif

rickyb

I bet you never worked for UPS. There is a whopping 13k UPS Cantnadian employees. You were one? Sure.
Yea i work at a govt hospital now, best job ive ever done and i got more freedom than ever

Do u support the wars?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Uh, he worked at UPS. Not as a seasonal either, so he has more of a right to be here than you do. Stop pissing people off and you might get more responses. Too abrasive.

BlackFriday

Uh, he worked at UPS. Not as a seasonal either, so he has more of a right to be here than you do. Stop pissing people off and you might get more responses. Too abrasive.
I'm abrasive ONLY to the Cantnadian and he deserves it 24-7.
Explain this whole "right to be here" thing.
I don't piss anyone off but you, I guess? Even the Cantnadian doesn't get pissed which is the one positive attribute I can see in him.
The way I see it I'm a patriotic American so I have more rights than any Cantnadian period.
I really don't see you and I going over this BS again. If you don't like what I post hit the ignore button PLEASE.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I don't piss anyone off but you, I guess? Even the Cantnadian doesn't get pissed which is the one positive attribute I can see in him.
The way I see it I'm a patriotic American so I have more rights than any Cantnadian period.
I really don't see you and I going over this BS again. If you don't like what I post hit the ignore button PLEASE.
Supposedly they're lovers.... He's a bit jelly. Go easy. :lol:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Act like you were raised by humans, not wolves. All you do is go around trying to troll. Scab

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Canadian provinces lift COVID restrictions, protests remain

TORONTO (AP) — A rapidly growing list of Canadian provinces moved to lift their COVID-19 restrictions as protesters decrying virus precautions kept up the pressure with truck blockades Wednesday in the capital and at key U.S. border crossings, including the economically vital bridge to Detroit.
Alberta, Saskatchewan, Quebec and Prince Edward Island announced plans this week to roll back some or all measures, with Alberta, Canada's most conservative province, dropping its vaccine passport for places such as restaurants immediately and getting rid of masks at the end of the month.