Convoy for Freedom, Coming to a Nation's Capital Near You

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I agree. Systemic racism against blacks does not exist in modern day America. The ignorance of those pushing the lie that it does is oustanding.
Please explain this. I know (I think I know) your a staunch anti racist but I'm confused (happens too often) by the post. Thanks

rickyb

Does that matter? My wife and her family are all vaxxed, but they support the choice to decide for yourself. This but they are vaxxed argument just makes people who use it look dumb
im not in favor of ppl being able to do whatever they want bc i hate it when my neighbour blasts his boombox

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The Canadian Transport Alliance has condemned the actions and here's the good part. 90% of Canadian truckers are fully vaccinated. Oh, and it gets even better. US is threatening to take action against anyone blocking cross border commerce. The prospect of going to jail forking over your house or losing your right to enter the US.....that ought to do it.

None of that is going to happen.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_jnhcf6by8c5pmhv.jpeg

Regardless u know i have a point

Should ppl w stds b free to spread them or is it illegal

Should ppl w stds b free to spread them or is it illegal?
People should always have a choice over their medical care. No one is saying they wanna run around and spread the virus intentionally. If a person has an STD it's his responsibility to let their partner know. If you have it and willing and knowingly spread it then yes you can be charged with a crime.
Same can be applied. You can still have a free choice over the vax and be responsible enough if you contract the virus to then self quarantine for 5-10 days till you get a negative test. If said person though decides to knowingly go into public settings while being positive then he should be treated treated no different then a person intentionally spreading an std.
You can have a choice and still act with integrity in the matter contrary to popular belief lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Should ppl w stds b free to spread them or is it illegal?

There is a limit to what you can force other people to do to keep you "safe". Your neighbor's ghetto blaster, wearing seatbelts, and stopping at stop lights have nothing to do with and don't compare to forcing medical interventions onto/into people.

rickyb

There is a limit to what you can force other people to do to keep you "safe". Your neighbor's ghetto blaster, wearing seatbelts, and stopping at stop lights have nothing to do with and don't compare to forcing medical interventions onto/into people.
Are they being forced?