Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The fact is, those getting Covid are the ones that are not vaccinated.
This is known because the doctors are required to ask the question if you have been vaccinated.
Get the shot or don't, but the drums that are beating sounds like you better, like it or not.
I want to see the Stones when they go on their stadium tour.

tadpole

The fact is, those getting Covid are the ones that are not vaccinated.
This is known because the doctors are required to ask the question if you have been vaccinated.
Get the shot or don't, but the drums that are beating sounds like you better, like it or not.
I want to see the Stones when they go on their stadium tour.
Nobody is requiring you get tested anymore if you've been vaccinated. I believe that it is mostly non vaccinated people who are being subjected to randomized, symptomless testing via the unreliable PCR swab test. Of course that makes it look like all the cases are the unvaccinated.
Also, they lowered the cycle threshold for the vaccinated but kept it the same for unvaccinated. They don't want the tests to count any vaccinated false positives but they don't mind if the unvaccinated are mislabeled as a case.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nobody is requiring you get tested anymore if you've been vaccinated. I believe that it is mostly non vaccinated people who are being subjected to randomized, symptomless testing via the unreliable PCR swab test. Of course that makes it look like all the cases are the unvaccinated.
Also, they lowered the cycle threshold for the vaccinated but kept it the same for unvaccinated. They don't want the tests to count any vaccinated false positives but they don't mind if the unvaccinated are mislabeled as a case.
If you show up at the hospital with Covid symptoms, you will be asked if you had the shot, you will be tested whether you have or haven't had the shot. Nothing random about it.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If you show up at the hospital with Covid symptoms, you will be asked if you had the shot, you will be tested whether you have or haven't had the shot. Nothing random about it.
So there's a test to test if I got the shot for the reason of having to possibly take the test?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Northeastern University will require all students, staff and outside vendor employees to be tested weekly if you visit any of their campuses.
No matter if you have gotten the shot or not.