Coronavirus

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I'll offer them cookies and lemonade and show them the vaers information, and the safety track record of mRNA treatments in animals. Hint: It's not good.
Unfortunately, according to the link you provided, your name will go into a database as non-compliant, and you will be targeted for further contact/harassment.

Well fda approval for these jabs only requires a rubber stamp. Could happen anytime. Once it does do you all think ups will say no jab no job? Cuz the left will be beating that drum that the unvaxxed should be treated like untermensch

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Unfortunately, according to the link you provided, your name will go into a database as non-compliant, and you will be targeted for further contact/harassment.

Oh? Which link was that?

Also, what do I care if they want to target me. They'll do that if I tell them to go away, or if I don't answer, so might as well have fun with it.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Turned on some news network this morning (was watching basketball last night), trying to find spongebob. Heard them say something along the lines of "the cdc says everyone may need a booster shot for the covid vaccine." Lmao, are people this retarded??

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’ll probably be followed up by a homeland security visit if they come to talk to me about vaccines on behalf of Biden.

Yep, that's what they are really after, any excuse to call freedom loving Americans violent terrorists. You have to learn to use their strength against them.

Here's one from my desert dwelling jew god:

Proverbs 25

21 If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat,
and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink,
22 for you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yep, that's what they are really after, any excuse to call freedom loving Americans violent terrorists. You have to learn to use their strength against them.

Here's one from my desert dwelling jew god:

Proverbs 25

21 If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat,
and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink,
22 for you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Word on the street is that the biden regime want to monitor everyone's text messages and private emails and stop people from spreading wrongthink about the covid "vaccines".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
LONDON —ASSOCIATED PRESS- Top officials at the World Health Organization say there's not enough evidence to show that third doses of coronavirus vaccines are needed and appealed Monday for the scarce shots to be shared with poor countries who have yet to immunize their people instead of being used by rich countries as boosters.

L

Lizzzow

Imagine feeling so entitled you refused a vaccine that could help you from getting sick. Only in America folks.
Show me the science. Show me the data that it proves it helps stop the spread. You listening to dr flip flop fauci? Check out the govt vaers website over 8,000 reported deaths due to vaccine. In Israel 50% of people in hospital with Covid have had the vaccine. People wake up and don’t be a sheep.