Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not too many that received the two shots getting very sick. What's happening is government is trying to coddle the unvaccinated.
What’s happening is the government leaders like their control and don’t want to give it up.

Every single person has had a chance to get the vaccine at this point. There is ZERO reason for any type of restrictions at all.

HedleyLamarr

Bottom line is people who got the jab will end up with more severe disease than if they didn't get the vaccine to begin with. It has been a common problem with vaccines developed for corona type viruses, and is the primary reason why most of these vaccines fail trials.
If this starts happening, the fatality rate will skyrocket among vaccinated people.

I just learned about this today and have been reading up on it during my break. Not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight now.

You guys complain about UPS and FedEx only caring about profit; big pharma is no different. They are making a fortune from this, and are cutting corners to push their vaccines no matter what the consequences may be long term.

Off the leash

Bottom line is people who got the jab will end up with more severe disease than if they didn't get the vaccine to begin with. It has been a common problem with vaccines developed for corona type viruses, and is the primary reason why most of these vaccines fail trials.
If this starts happening, the fatality rate will skyrocket among vaccinated people.

I just learned about this today and have been reading up on it during my break. Not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight now.

You guys complain about UPS and FedEx only caring about profit; big pharma is no different. They are making a fortune from this, and are cutting corners to push their vaccines no matter what the consequences may be long term.
And they didn’t even pay for the research! We did, pure profit. 7 new billionaires made by this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What’s happening is the government leaders like their control and don’t want to give it up.

Every single person has had a chance to get the vaccine at this point. There is ZERO reason for any type of restrictions at all.
Amen brother. Coddling the unvaccinated does zero to stop the virus. In the end which is herd immunity, the same number will catch it and recover or will be vaccinated.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

What severe disease is that?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i doubt that, but its true everything can be wrong like the matrix. btw capitalism is like the matrix because it has a certain superficial appearance about it, but when you go deep down.....
Lol dude give it up on some sci fi movie. You sound like a damn cultist. This is the real world.