Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
Good for you.

Now how many 47 year olds that haven’t eaten a fresh vegetable in 10 years think they’re healthy. Sure can’t wait to pay for their hospital stay with my taxes.
Instead of getting out from under the tyranny of the majority, you want to refocus it on more tyranny.

such a simple minded individual you are. It’s why I don’t want you tyrants in control of my healthcare, it’ll be an excuse to give every idiot in this country a voice in how I live my life.

El Correcto

god is dead
My tax dollars shouldn’t subsidize the lifestyle choices of individuals. We agree on that.

So now we should determine federally approved lifestyle so we can all agree on what should be subsidized. I don’t even know how you sleep at night wanting people forced to live according to your creed.

The Driver

I drive.
Instead of getting out from under the tyranny of the majority, you want to refocus it on more tyranny.

such a simple minded individual you are. It’s why I don’t want you tyrants in control of my healthcare, it’ll be an excuse to give every idiot in this country a voice in how I live my life.
Sorry that I’m not thrilled about paying for someone’s hospital stay because they didn’t get a vaccine.

They should throw these people out on the streets and let them figure out how to breathe with their bootstraps.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sorry that I’m not thrilled about paying for someone’s hospital stay because they didn’t get a vaccine.

They should throw these people out on the streets and let them figure out how to breathe with their bootstraps.
I’m not thrilled about paying for people who are here illegally to get an education, a vaccine, medical care, etc.
I’m not thrilled to pay for anyone’s healthcare honestly, I’m glad you are starting to see my point of view. We shouldn’t be subsidizing poor individual choices and building a stupid reliant society.

wilberforce15

This guy? Another fraud..

He is qualified to talk about whatever he wants to talk about, and he is targeted only because he has gone against the consensus.

Fraud? No, he really is a 30 year professor and doctor, and among the most cited research physicians ever. That means he can talk about whatever he wants.

The Driver

I drive.
I’m not thrilled about paying for people who are here illegally to get an education, a vaccine, medical care, etc.
I’m not thrilled to pay for anyone’s healthcare honestly, I’m glad you are starting to see my point of view. We shouldn’t be subsidizing poor individual choices and building a stupid reliant society.
If you’re insured you’re paying for someone’s healthcare.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You are exactly why people are against socialized healthcare. Really evil ideas you have there fren.