Coronavirus

Box Ox

If we weren't both being served by the same White House, I would gloat that you deserve what you wrought with Biden/Harris.

And I would gloat that you deserve what you wrought when your candidate ran as the incumbent against Biden/Harris in the 2020 Presidential election.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Average monthly cost for employee’s healthcare is under 500...Under our current contract UPS has to contribute over 2,000 per month per full time member..slightly less for a part timer...

Most of us are under “Teamcare” .. they just administrate and purchased annual policies.. they are NOT a healthcare agency. Bottom line is that we all should be on top of the food chain currently with our individual health and welfare coverages.

floridays

Do better than God Emperor Trump and that'll likely change next election cycle.
If you weren't full of :poop: I might give you a hearing.
Screw it here's your chance list every damn thing Trump did as Emperor god.

Take as much time as you need.
You're on the clock, no one after you take all the time you need.

Make it good if you've got the nuts to hand in a paper. I'll mark it up.

GO

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

New York Times reporter is ripped for saying Obama's 60th birthday bash was low COVID risk because of the 'sophisticated, vaccinated crowd' who attended​

How about a link? Oh, okay....smh

New York Times reporter is ripped for saying Obama's 60th birthday bash was low COVID risk because of the 'sophisticated, vaccinated crowd' who attended

The same mind-set of the "sophisticated" losers running the country believe masking children should be a mandate... smh

THE CASE AGAINST MASKS FOR CHILDREN

It's abusive to force kids who struggle with them to sacrifice for the sake of unvaccinated adults.

Do masks reduce Covid transmission in children? Believe it or not, we could find only a single retrospective study on the question, and its results were inconclusive. Yet two weeks ago the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sternly decreed that 56 million U.S. children and adolescents, vaccinated or not, should cover their faces regardless of the prevalence of infection in their community. Authorities in many places took the cue to impose mandates in schools and elsewhere, on the theory that masks can’t do any harm.

That isn’t true. Some children are fine wearing a mask, but others struggle. Those who have myopia can have difficulty seeing because the mask fogs their glasses. (This has long been a problem for medical students in the operating room.) Masks can cause severe acne and other skin problems. The discomfort of a mask distracts some children from learning. By increasing airway resistance during exhalation, masks can lead to increased levels of carbon dioxide in the blood. And masks can be vectors for pathogens if they become moist or are used for too long.

In March, Ireland’s Department of Health announced that it won’t require masks in schools because they “may exacerbate anxiety or breathing difficulties for some students.” Some children compensate for such difficulties by breathing through their mouths. Chronic and prolonged mouth breathing can alter facial development. It is well-documented that children who mouth-breathe because adenoids block their nasal airways can develop a mouth deformity and elongated face.

The possible psychological harm of widespread masking is an even greater worry. Facial expressions are integral to human connection, particularly for young children, who are only learning how to signal fear, confusion and happiness. Covering a child’s face mutes these nonverbal forms of communication and can result in robotic and emotionless interactions, anxiety and depression. Seeing people speak is a building block of phonetic development. It is especially important with children with disabilities such as hearing impairment.

vantexan

And I would gloat that you deserve what you wrought when your candidate ran as the incumbent against Biden/Harris in the 2020 Presidential election.
Other than his sterling personality what exactly bothered you about Trump's leadership, policies? Over the course of 4 years, not just 2020. And would you possibly feel a bit differently if the liberal press hadn't hammered him 24/7 for 4+ years?

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Other than his sterling personality what exactly bothered you about Trump's leadership, policies? Over the course of 4 years, not just 2020. And would.you possibly feel a bit different if the liberal press hadn't hammered him 24/7 for 4+ years?
The mean orange man is bad.

All they've got.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Four flawed assumptions drive the Biden strategy.....
Oh there’s way more bad science than 4 points. The simple base thought that a coronavirus can be eradicated is wrong. Which basically means all of the science they’re pushing is wrong.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That Doctor in the Rumble clip is awesome!! He didn't even have anything in front of him for that presentation and didn't miss a ***** beat!!:clap:

Just got back from our school board meeting. We had three Karens from out of the district, with no kids in school show up and say "we don't want our babies to die." Quoting an article that came out today that straight up lied about the number of kids in the hospital with covid.

Then a medical professional from the local hospital got up and called out the article for the lies, and explained why masks don't work.

The Driver

I drive.
That Doctor in the Rumble clip is awesome!! He didn't even have anything in front of him for that presentation and didn't miss a ***** beat!!:clap:
This Indiana doctor sounds like every insufferable know-it-all I've ever met... with no evidence to back up his claims. "Ivermectin" and "vitamin D" and you'll "never see the inside of a hospital". LOL